Aug 14 2013
By: Capcom_Unity Official Voice of Capcom 17 posts

Lost Planet 3 now available for PSN pre-order (Bonuses included!)

[ Edited ]
12 replies 419 views Edited Aug 14, 2013

Hey guys, GregaMan here from Capcom Unity again. 

We're just  a couple weeks away from the launch of Lost Planet 3 (August 27th), and if you're in North America you now have the option of pre-ordering it as a digital download on PSN.

Jim_Utility_Rig.jpg

You can preorder Lost Planet 3 on the Sony Entertainment Network web store by clicking here. 

Why pre-order a digital download? Because those who do will receive the "Assault Pack," which gives you three unique weapons and two Rig* upgrades, plus a free PSN theme. 

*Rig - Shorthand for the Utility Rig, the hulking bipedal robot that will accompany you throughout most of your LP3 journey. Use it to clamp akrid** in the face and such.

**Akrid - The multi-specied scourge of (lost) planet E.D.N. III. Inconveniently, they are both highly hostile AND the primary known source of T-Energy, which is required for living. Technically not aliens because, well, it is their planet. 

For everything Capcom-related, visit http://www.capcom-unity.com
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (419 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4957 posts

Re: Lost Planet 3 now available for PSN pre-order (Bonuses included!)

Aug 14, 2013

Capcom_Unity wrote:

Hey guys, GregaMan here from Capcom Unity again. 

We're just  a couple weeks away from the launch of Lost Planet 3 (August 27th), and if you're in North America you now have the option of pre-ordering it as a digital download on PSN.

Jim_Utility_Rig.jpg

You can preorder Lost Planet 3 on the Sony Entertainment Network web store by clicking here. 

Why pre-order a digital download? Because those who do will receive the "Assault Pack," which gives you three unique weapons and two Rig* upgrades, plus a free PSN theme. 

*Rig - Shorthand for the Utility Rig, the hulking bipedal robot that will accompany you throughout most of your LP3 journey. Use it to clamp akrid** in the face and such.

**Akrid - The multi-specied scourge of (lost) planet E.D.N. III. Inconveniently, they are both highly hostile AND the primary known source of T-Energy, which is required for living. Technically not aliens because, well, it is their planet. 

Awesome =)

photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (397 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3458 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Nice to see you on these boards Capcom and thanks for the heads up about Lost Planet 3. It's nice to get the pre order bonuses on PSN like at retail as well so thanks for that too!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2109 posts

Aug 15, 2013

*Bumps elbows with Capcom Unity and whispers* tell Combofiend, people want CVS3 :smileywink: jk lol.

I had no clue there was a Lost Planet 3 coming out.  Looks like I'll do some research on this game.

#They'reWatchingEverythingUType
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Aug 15, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

*Bumps elbows with Capcom Unity and whispers* tell Combofiend, people want CVS3 :smileywink: jk lol.

I had no clue there was a Lost Planet 3 coming out.  Looks like I'll do some research on this game.

Just wait a couple weeks after its released, just like when the 2nd 1 came out you'll be able to get it for $20

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (363 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7466 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Yo Voice of Capcom tell them we want Mega Man: Legends ported on the PSN Store!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Role-Playing-General/Bring-Megaman-Legends-To-The-PSN-Store/t...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Sup Capcom!! Cant wait to preorder this!! Please make another Megaman that would def be awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3458 posts

Aug 16, 2013

I agree, please bring the first two mega man legends games to PSN and make a third one too please.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (236 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7466 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

I agree, please bring the first two mega man legends games to PSN and make a third one too please.

Oh dang they made a second MML? I didn't even know that lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (234 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3458 posts

Aug 16, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Oh dang they made a second MML? I didn't even know that lol.

Yep both were on PS One.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (221 Views)
0 Likes