Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
15013 posts

Re: Looks like i can get another 10years out of my PS3

Feb 21, 2013

Galibis wrote:
I understand the no ps2 or ps1 games onlest they all games you have to buy from the psn store but ps3 games not being able to play on ps4 is **bleep** they both playing blue ray

they want you to buy new games..

i'm not sure if it's true.. but i hope the PS4 has a blu-ray drive.. since i don't trust HDD much.. since i had an 100GB hdd died out on me..

i guess i'm one of the old school gamers.. prefer to have physical discs??  LOL

no backward compatibility... is another point to consider when buying the system for some consumers.. :smileyhappy:

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 21, 2013

xD thats what they tell me i've lived 14 yrs of my life without it and im fine   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24710 posts

Feb 21, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

To be fair.... the social aspects are totally voluntary. 
Its just an expanded version of our PSN Profiles.

being tied in to social networking would be voluntary as well. I certainly am not going to sync my facebook and twitter with my PS4, just cause.

And there are going to be people who take FULL advantage of it

if it's voluntary..

I'll put money on it.... and I keep my word.

i would love if they would allow me to customize the system.. (similar to a pc)..

In what way?

(Probably so he can cut out a lot of stuff that he deems "unnecessary", and cheap out with the PS4's final price tag, like so many wanted to do with the PS3 by constantly suggesting, or even demanding, saying "get rid of Blu Ray, we don't need it". The console is an integrated system, getting rid of certain features because you think they're not needed would be like cutting off an arm to lose weight. It's counter productive)

i want the hardware specs of the ps4 but don't care for cloud or social media... connectivity like the ps3 is fine for me  i don't need more than that..

then you don't have to use it

but i don't think that will happen... since price will have to drop .. but just like cable.. you getting stuffs you don't want in a package anyway..  lol

i  hope Sony will not be like Microsoft forcing a product (windows 8)  that consumers do not want down their throat.. ..

.... thats the fault of the consumer if they feel something is forced on them... they made the conscious descision to make the purchase.

also.. no news about blu-ray drive or used games rumor .. ??   PSVita price drop??  they dropped the price for the system in japan... :/

Read this
http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130221a_e.pdf

I'll have one on launch day, so I'll let you know

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15013 posts

Feb 22, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

To be fair.... the social aspects are totally voluntary. 
Its just an expanded version of our PSN Profiles.

being tied in to social networking would be voluntary as well. I certainly am not going to sync my facebook and twitter with my PS4, just cause.

And there are going to be people who take FULL advantage of it

if it's voluntary..

I'll put money on it.... and I keep my word.

i would love if they would allow me to customize the system.. (similar to a pc)..

In what way?

(Probably so he can cut out a lot of stuff that he deems "unnecessary", and cheap out with the PS4's final price tag, like so many wanted to do with the PS3 by constantly suggesting, or even demanding, saying "get rid of Blu Ray, we don't need it". The console is an integrated system, getting rid of certain features because you think they're not needed would be like cutting off an arm to lose weight. It's counter productive)

i want the hardware specs of the ps4 but don't care for cloud or social media... connectivity like the ps3 is fine for me  i don't need more than that..

then you don't have to use it

but i don't think that will happen... since price will have to drop .. but just like cable.. you getting stuffs you don't want in a package anyway..  lol

i  hope Sony will not be like Microsoft forcing a product (windows 8)  that consumers do not want down their throat.. ..

.... thats the fault of the consumer if they feel something is forced on them... they made the conscious descision to make the purchase.

also.. no news about blu-ray drive or used games rumor .. ??   PSVita price drop??  they dropped the price for the system in japan... :/

Read this
http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130221a_e.pdf

I'll have one on launch day, so I'll let you know

why they have wi-fi version only and wi-fi + 3G version  vita...

what i wanted is something similar to the ps4 if they have the options..

basic ps4,, social media ready ps4. or whatever..

rather i would like to have the basic version.. like what the ps3 is doing now but just upgraded hardware.. the other features are useless craps i dont' need.. kind of like how it is with cable. 

but eh.. it's too soon.. let see how it will turn out..   since it's trial and error here.. fix what doesn't work and etc..

i think the ps3 has enough games to last me 10 yrs..   :smileyhappy:

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes