Highlighted
Jun 07 2013
By: TwistedAvenger Uncharted Territory 1622 posts

Looking for opinions.

4 replies 77 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
I'm planning on getting either White Knight Chronicles 2 or Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition. I've payed fallout and I know I will like it with the dlc, but have never played either White Knight chronicles games but am interested in the games and know the online servers are going down. Is White knight worth it? Or should I re-buy fallout new Vegas with all the dlc?
Message 1 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Looking for opinions.

Jun 7, 2013

I'd go with White Knight. But you should rent it first to see if you like it. Not a lot of people liked that game.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 2 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jun 7, 2013
If you have a pc you can buy F:NV rather cheap, I would go that route which would likely leave you money to buy WKC on the ps3. I agree with Ren, in that WKC may be a niche game and you should you be in that niche then you should get it over F:NV otherwise F:NV would be a safe bet to go with.
Message 3 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Well thanks for both your opinions I don't have a pc that can run fallout so that's not gonna work. I may go with White Knight as I think I will like it and $20 isn't to steep of a price if I end up not being a huge fan of it. Right now I can only afford one, but will likely pick up the one I don't get in the near future which is another reason I'm leaning towards White Knight as I have played and beat fallout new Vegas minus the dlc.
Message 4 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Not knowing a lot about you, I would say go with New Vegas. White Knight has a combat system that's hit and miss with a lot of people...
"Professional assassination is the highest form of public service." -Chiun
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes