Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 06 2012
By: GreyFoxPancake First Son 4 posts

Looking for fellow players for various games

10 replies 222 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

How's it going, everyone? Looking for fellow players of various games. Feel free to add me. Fair warning to all, if you are under 18, don't add me. I tend to not hold back on cussing. Another warning, I can be a bit offensive at times, mostly because I am pretty sure I was born without a filter. So, if you don't mind crude jokes or random cussing during games, please, feel free to add me on PSN. Just looking for people to bull with while we goof off on games. GreyFoxPancake, out!

P.S. - if you want a list of games I am talking about, or want to know if I play a certain one before adding me, just ask. I don't play many FPS, so... seriously, ask first if that is what you are looking for.

Message 1 of 11 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Looking for fellow players for various games

Dec 6, 2012
So what are you currently playing, or what games do you plan on playing soon?
Message 2 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I tend to jump around a bit, but the ones on the chopping block are currently Borderlands 2, Dead Island, GTA4, LBP Karting, MGS PW, PS All Stars, RD Redemption, and a few PSN downloads. Like I said, I jump around a bit. I don't just play a game all the way through. Don't want to get burnt out in one sitting. Looking for people that might want to randomly jump into a game if they don't have anything better going on. I am sure I missed a few of my collection that I am playing. Currently about to fire up White Knight Chronicles II (I know it is old. I am just recently able to afford games again, so I am catching up).

Message 3 of 11 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I'll admit, I am kind of using this as a way to meet other gamers for future games as well. I have maybe 4 people that I currently play online with when we happen to be online at the same time. It just gets kind of lonely playing alone.

Message 4 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Dec 7, 2012
So is GreyFoxPancake your PSN ID? I'll add you because I like your idea of casually playing a game when you feel like it. I'm a bit sporadic as well. In addition, I'm a real casual gamer.
Message 5 of 11 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I can't stand it when someone takes a game too seriously. The only games I have ever done that with is anything from the Metal Gear series. Since those are (mostly) single player, it didn't really affect much. But whenever it comes to multi-player games, I'm just on there to have fun. I can't stand how cranky people can get over online games.

Message 6 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 7, 2012

what kind of games are we talking about

Message 7 of 11 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Dec 8, 2012

I am currently playing (and enjoying very much) white knight chronicles2. Simply dont understand the hate this game generates. Its a hidden gem.While the online community is small, it is very active and passionate towards the game. I have yet to meet any one that is anything other than helpful, friendly, and nice. I have nearly every rpg for the system and am looking for coop play on any and all. I have borderlands 2 as well, havent opened it(still trying to decide if its for me , lol) . Not a fan of fps at all. The art style and rpg elements interested me.

Message 8 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Have you played Sacred 2: Fallen Angel?

Message 9 of 11 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I have sacred 2 installed, have not gotten around to playing it yet. Its next on my playlist tho. I hear its a long game, looking foward to playing it.

Message 10 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes