Apr 10 2011
By: Dreakon13 Splicer 74 posts

Looking for PSN Friends

3 replies 25 views Edited Apr 10, 2011

Hello everyone!

I frequent a PS3 Trophies forum and I've made a number of friends on there, but so many people are interested in just trophy hunting.  I'm curious if there's any folks around here that just want to play games sometimes and not trophy hunt.  I have a number of fun multiplayer games... Uncharted 2, NHL 11, Tekken 6, GTA4, Resident Evil 5, Little Big Planet 2, Red Dead Redemption, Castle Crashers, etc.  I have a headset and stuff, and while it's not the best in the world, it gets the job done.  I'm 23, been a gamer all my life and for the time being I have plenty of free time for some multiplayer gaming.

I can't help but make this sound like a dating profile lol, but I'm not a  little kid and it'd be really cool to have some other fun, mature  gamers to play with sometimes.

PSN: Dreakon13

Add me if I sound like the kind of guy you'd play some games with sometime.  Just try and mention that you're a member on the official Playstation forums in the friend request so I don't think you're some random kid.

Thanks!  Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area or anything...

Message 1 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Looking for PSN Friends

Apr 13, 2011

Too bad we dont have more games in commen, only GTA4 it would seem. I really need some GT5 friends, best game ever and all my fake friends don't have it. GTA4 people can be backstabbing multiplayers lol.

Great work PD so far, keep the DLC coming!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 13, 2011

id rather unlock trophies then play multiplayer anyday....Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Gets very agervating when you shooting for Platium. So multiplayer can be a fun distraction. Besides that, MAG is only multiplayer with Trophies and MGO doesn't have Trophies but has Multiplay, which for a time was good and made the game last longer. When I had MGO friends, before they flaked, it was much more enjoyable to play than with ones self.

Great work PD so far, keep the DLC coming!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes