Jul 30 2001
By: smallpox~old Lombax Warrior 243 posts

Look Who’s

1 replies 11 views Edited Jul 30, 2001
BackIt?"s me, It?"s me, It?"s small p! After a brief hiatus, sabbatical, holiday, vacation, etc. the smallpox has returned. This message has absolutely nothing to do with games and the like, I just wanted to give a shout out to all playstation gamers that I haven?"t corresponded with in the last several months. I haven?"t been on the board for what seems like forever and a day, so please forgive me, as I know some of you have missed my infinite wisdom and humility (Ha!). I do come bearing some wisdom. Eating when traveling abroad can be a challenge. If anyone ever says ?S It tastes just like chicken??, that?"s a lot of #@$%*!! I had the pleasure of eating alligator, shark and rattlesnake, and guess what, it tastes like alligator, shark and rattlesnake, not chicken! Emu, however, tastes like unseasoned beef. Emu, the other bland, tastless, red meat. The only reason I ate Emu is because, if you?"ve ever seen one face to face, they look at you like it?"s us or them. I suspect that they evolved from Velociraptors or some dino of the sort. I therefore had to prove that the smallpox was worthy of his place on the food chain as well as the evolutionary ladder, so I ate the Emu.

Message 1 of 2 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

RE: Look Who’s

Jul 30, 2001
BackWhat's up smallpox, I am Napoleon. I'm new here, and It's good to hear that you have come back to the world of playstation.

PSN ID: Budweiser_5
Message 2 of 2 (11 Views)
0 Likes