Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2012
By: Blackstar131 First Son 1 posts

Long Live Sony

2 replies 30 views Edited Apr 9, 2012

When i had saved money to buy a  ps3 i was happy. i went to my nearest game stop and they said they were sold out  i was like oh come on then the game stop guy said why dont you just go buy an Xbox360. I said no way because  i never seemed to like xbox the controller dosent look right and you have to pay to play for online. so i left the store and went home to play my ps2 i was still having fun but i need more fun so i went to my friends house to play their ps3. every time i held the ps3 controller it click to me like it was made for me. so i had keep saying i must get a ps3.

Few months later  i gave my brother my money to get me a ps3 near my brother job. later that day he told me he got it but i had to wait for it a while so he can come back over to give it to me. i waited a long time waited untiul i finally got it. My brother let me borrow his grandterismo 5 proluge raceing game because i had no games. People in my school keep saying that i suck because ps3 suck so i said what system you got . they said they have nintendo wii. ii told them that wii isnt a competion because nintendo fell they walked away. when i was in the 8th  grade there was lot of arguments of which system people perfer if it was ps3 or xbox 360 i chose ps3 of course. but there was a lot people on the 360 side then they said why dont you switch i said na i love my ps3 it better than any system out there.

when sony got hacked  people in my class started to swicth the xbox360 even my friends . i told them dont swicth guys sony will be back soon  people started to swicth to 360       i said big deal if we dont have online at least we can still play onffline gaming to finish the story mode or gather the trophis. when i played offline i finnaly got my platnum trohpi my first that same day sony came back online i was  so happy i was playing all day all knight my arms started to burn

Long Live Sony!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Long Live Sony

Apr 9, 2012

i know what you mean man. i love the ps3 and i hate it when people come at it with hate

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Long Live Sony

Apr 9, 2012

Agreed when Sony got hacked I was surprised how many people just gave up on it and then they regretted it when we got free games! I will never switch to Xbox!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (30 Views)
0 Likes