May 14 2012
By: Blaze_Octane44 Sackboy 571 posts

Little blog about how grt imo the vita is!

6 replies 81 views Edited May 14, 2012

I just wanted to right a little blog on how awesome i think the PlayStation vita is !! Unlike most people i before the vita have not had a ipod ipad or anything to the sort so after getting the first edition bundle boy was i impressed and can honestly say still love this high tech device as i literally since launch have had this thing on from 6am till 10 pm EVERYDAY lol im wondering how long it will hold up to this kind of use!! Anyway other then the freezing up issue that sony seems to have fixed i really enjoy and have had no other issues with the vita . If sony would just get html5 video support i wld and many others would be 100% happy. I know alot of people dont lke to hear about you tube and video support but to many people imo including myself i use my vita for GREAT GAMING BUT JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE for surfing the net reviewing games facebooking and listenng to music with music unlimited subscription and wouldbbe awesome to be able to watch video reviews on the vita while at work or chilling in bed n not have to hit the computer as i can honestly say the vita has really kept me off my console alot more then normal as i think is great watching netflix on my lap chilling on the couch or outside on my deck! Wanted or not the vita is competing with iphones ipads and the like and imo i think for true gamers the vita is best of all worlds and sony shld spnd as much time on cool apps mini games like plants vs zombies and intuitive improvements lke they seem to be doing this thing does truly have the capability to do quite alot!! Alot of great games are alrdy ou with many more on the horizon patience is a virtue to all those that compain bout the games more on the way!  Hoping the Sony playstation sells well and continuesbto get great support from sony!! Signing off a 27 year old gamer from my playstation vita!!!!!

Gamer till the End
Message 1 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: Little blog about how grt imo the vita is!

May 15, 2012

great! I'm glad you enjoy your Vita as I enjoy mine! Looking forward to E3 and the Sony conference specifically.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 2 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

May 15, 2012

JamTVXQ wrote:

great! I'm glad you enjoy your Vita as I enjoy mine! Looking forward to E3 and the Sony conference specifically.

Photobucket

E3 is gonna be awesome for psvita owners.

Message 3 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

May 15, 2012

im in bliss, being able to read posts like this, i can truly say ''we are gamer who understand and love how great this hadrware is'' thank everyone.  oohhh sorry being so gay

Message 4 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 15, 2012

Agreed to the fullest friend.

It's like u took the words out of my mouth. I yearn for Flash myself on Vita. Alot of times I really don't wanna get up and turn on my pc or laptop to check an article out, and with Vita so close in hand, I wished it did have those internet features u've mentioned.

It's a great device and I'm definately enjoying mines

Game on.

Message 5 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

May 16, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

JamTVXQ wrote:

Photobucket

E3 is gonna be awesome for psvita owners.

Hopefully at E3 an online patch for MNR will be announced!

Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 16, 2012

And a multiplayer feature for UGA lol

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 7 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes