Jul 02 2012
By: TUNNELRAT-1972 Hekseville Citizen 392 posts

Little Deviants is the rest of the game as good as the demo?

5 replies 87 views Edited Jul 2, 2012

I really like the Demo for Little Deviants and want to know if the rest of the game is pretty much on par with that. How long is it? Also I noticed the two parts they let you play sort of showcase the different controls. Do they end up utilizing all of the controls on the Vita in the game?

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Little Deviants is the rest of the game as good as the demo?

Jul 2, 2012

this game came with my vita, im not sure which games are included in the demo, but i liked it well enough. and yes it uses the front and rear touchscreens, tilt features, an even the augmented reality in a way, i thought it was amazing when i first played that level because i didnt know the vita had that feature. it basically opens up little portals above and around you in which enemy ships come through and you have to look around the room in a full 360 degrees and shoot them with the r trigger. i believe the game is going on sale next week for 14.99. id say its worth 15 bucks. if you dont want to wait its only 19.96 at walmart if you have one near you.

Message 2 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Jul 2, 2012

I'd say you pass. The game at first is quite entertaining, but it gets old and a bit difficult. Specially if you're going for a Platinum.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Ok so I am new to the whole Sony PS Network. I had a PS2 back in the day then I gamed on PC for a long time then got an Xbox 360 which I have been playing on for quite some time. I just got this Vita and like it quite a bit but I don't know what platinum is. Is it something to do with the trophies?

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (52 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6855 posts

Jul 2, 2012

TUNNELRAT-1972 wrote:

Ok so I am new to the whole Sony PS Network. I had a PS2 back in the day then I gamed on PC for a long time then got an Xbox 360 which I have been playing on for quite some time. I just got this Vita and like it quite a bit but I don't know what platinum is. Is it something to do with the trophies?

Yes, the platinum trophy is a trophy you get for collecting all other trophies.  Not all games have them, but all games with a physical version (i.e. not PSN only) do, I believe.

Message 5 of 6 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 2, 2012

if it's an ok game then i'm not getting it.

Message 6 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes