Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 29 2012
By: The_Con-Sept Uncharted Territory 1951 posts

Little Deviants help

3 replies 34 views Edited Feb 29, 2012

I am having the most trouble with this game. Particularily the space ship run away and the monster bash modes....

I hate to complain but apparently I can't drive... And I can't flick correctly.

Is anyone else having issues with these two modes? The other three I have tried so far I have already aced.

However I am considered a hostile worker apparently...
 photo Sigconsept.gif
Message 1 of 4 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Little Deviants help

Feb 29, 2012

Are you talking about the Death Speeder level? I can't pass that either and I am so behind this game. I just keep on trying, I almost got to 20,000 to open the next level but with no such luck. :-)

Message 2 of 4 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3578 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Death Speeder ... it's a cool level, I haven't yet got past it, but nearly, and I didn't try very hard and not for days and days now since I did try. I changed how I did it very last time, I was just too exausted from it to try "one more time" and pass.

Anyhow: Think of it as if you are in a vehicle, move the Vita as if it's part of the that vehicle, the wheel, but it's not a ground vehicle, it does fly, so think level and how to bank and all that, it's very fluid and really, really cool once you are doing it right. I was able to get through the beginning to where the first train crossed your path with no hitting anything when I corrected to this method of play/thinking.

Message 3 of 4 (34 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3578 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Monster Bash ... do you mean Rumble .... in the ring, "wresting" the nasties?  Back and front touch together, just use "light" touch (don't worry about it, just do it) light touch works better, pinch to draw LD back and "let go" at the stars first, bonus for getting all the stars is the only way to get ahead in THIS level.

Pick off the opponents one by one as needed, but for the big points, get then in one boucing move connected zinger, basically. Bounce starts on left or right, whatever, and goes diaginal and mashed some of them, and hits the wall and shoots forward and mashes some more and one more hit the wall zing and the rest of the baddies are mashed.

It takes time. Light touch. Don't get overly excited, that brings ruination to the poor bounced LD.

The BOSS zombie guys ... only hit him as a sideswipe until he gets a circle of stars moving around his head, at THAT point bounce him full on. THAT's how you take him out before he takes out YOU. Once past the first guy like that, you get bigger waves full of everything including another of him... and it's crazy, crazy fun.

This level scared me at first, but I got better. Got some good Trophies because of it.

Message 4 of 4 (34 Views)
0 Likes