Reply
Splicer
Registered: 12/31/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 2, 2011

JLP_M wrote:

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

I thought i was allowed to voice my opinion. its only my opinion

Message 11 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/08/2008
Offline
2260 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 2, 2011

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

I thought i was allowed to voice my opinion. its only my opinion

Well, all you had to say was "Game isn't for me" Instead you just put it down completely. But hey its your opinion, I'm just saying.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/31/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 2, 2011

JLP_M wrote:

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

I thought i was allowed to voice my opinion. its only my opinion

Well, all you had to say was "Game isn't for me" Instead you just put it down completely. But hey its your opinion, I'm just saying.

PlayStation Plus Member Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes it is my opinion on what I think.  Everybody has the right to think what they want and im not telling anybody else to dislike it.

Message 13 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 2, 2011

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

I thought i was allowed to voice my opinion. its only my opinion

Well, all you had to say was "Game isn't for me" Instead you just put it down completely. But hey its your opinion, I'm just saying.

PlayStation Plus Member Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes it is my opinion on what I think.  Everybody has the right to think what they want and im not telling anybody else to dislike it.

Some people, even here in the forums, can't understand other people's opinions. That's my opinion.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 14 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/31/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 2, 2011

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

Predator5218 wrote:

JLP_M wrote:

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

I thought i was allowed to voice my opinion. its only my opinion

Well, all you had to say was "Game isn't for me" Instead you just put it down completely. But hey its your opinion, I'm just saying.

PlayStation Plus Member Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes it is my opinion on what I think.  Everybody has the right to think what they want and im not telling anybody else to dislike it.

Some people, even here in the forums, can't understand other people's opinions. That's my opinion.

Yep.

I agree with you. it's an opinion

Message 15 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Nov 5, 2011

I'm not picking up the 3G bundle early, considering it's the 3G model (no offence)

But as for Little Deviants, I'm definantly getting this. It looks like a great concept, and will be fun for the most part. Sure it wont be a plot-driven epic like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, or Resistance. But that doesnt mean you sould write it off xP.

My kudos to bigBIG on this game. x)

Message 16 of 16 (11 Views)
Reply
0 Likes