Oct 27 2011
By: Trawnza PlayStation Support 6747 posts

Little Deviants for PSVita!

15 replies 53 views Edited Oct 27, 2011

*SO*

Now that we know the release date and about the First Edition Bundle.... who's excited for Little Deviants?!

For those of you who don't know who these little guys are, here's a synopsis of the game:

"The Deviants are a boisterous bunch of characters who have crash landed on the Whoman world whilst being pursued by the evil Botz. The player must help gather the Deviants (who are just out to have a good time), protect the Whomans, and eventually rid the word of the robot menace and their undead minions.

Little Deviants is a collection of minigames that have been engineered to complement the Vita console.

The player and the Deviants explore the game world’s six unique environments, progressing through a wide variety of levels,

each a unique minigame focusing on a specific aspect of the powerful Vita hardware.

Each minigame is easy to pick up and difficult to master.

Players can post their scores online, hunt down all the hidden Moggers and unlocks, or pass the console around for party play with friends."

And here's the trailer!

What I'm lookiing forward to most about playing this is:

that it seems like this game is going to be good training on using all of the features

(like the touching the back of the console)

AND the ability to pass the PSVita around between friends for crazy game - play

(as long as they don't drop it)

Message 1 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: Little Deviants for PSVita!

Oct 27, 2011

That actually looks pretty entertaining for the most part might pick it up.So now we only have a 4 month wait guys..

Message 2 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Oct 28, 2011

The game looks really fun. I just don't like the mem card and forcing the 3 g version without more info.

Message 3 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Oct 28, 2011

Hey are they forcing the 3g model?I'm still getting wifi don't about the 3g stuff. I'll be on the road sure but won't alway have 3g in my National Parks .

Message 4 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 28, 2011

I feel that Little Deviants will be a game to "play then forget." It's not bad, but it'll just be a comfort pillow until the good titles pop up.* As for practice with the device's controls it seems very helpful.

I might get this bundle, since I want to be one of the first group of people that get it. I was already getting 3G.

*I still don't know the release titles.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 5 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Oct 29, 2011

I'm not a big fan of little deviants, I think its like back touch training. Isn't that the point of welcome park? To help you get used to the vita's functions. Its a good mini game compilation, Kinda like Ipod games but for Vita. Not something I would buy at launch though.

Message 6 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 29, 2011

How many mini games are there in the game?

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 7 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Oct 31, 2011

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

Message 8 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Nov 2, 2011

I don't get why you need to reply to this read to post your negativity about the game.

Predator5218 wrote:

I personally dont really care for the game because I have no interest in the game.  It to me doesnt look like alot of fun to play, but rememer this is just my opinion. anyone else can think what they want.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 9 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7168 posts

Nov 2, 2011

im looking forward to Little Deviants , i think it would be a good game to play in between Uncharted , Little Big Planet , Resistance sesions , anyways hope to see a demo on day 1 so i can try it before i buy it

Message 10 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes