Jan 06 2013
By: ZANIACK Hekseville Citizen 338 posts

Little Big Planet and Super Stardust are PSP games. Wait. What?

6 replies 149 views Edited Jan 6, 2013
I had to completely restore my current PS3 and I could only salvage my save date in the process. When I re-downloaded all my DLC these two games I got almost 2 years ago can only be played on PSP/PS Vita. How is this? I can download both games but can't install either because of this.
It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (149 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27912 posts

Re: Little Big Planet and Super Stardust are PSP games. Wait. What?

Jan 6, 2013

From the XMB Menu go to Account Management, then Dwonload Management, then choose the downloads you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (146 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Jan 11, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

From the XMB Menu go to Account Management, then Dwonload Management, then choose the downloads you want.

Via Download Management? That's how I've done it. I download these two games and I'm prevented from even initiating the install because it reads they're "PSP/Vita games" when I try to.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (118 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Anyone?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 14, 2013

I think you tryed this but if you didnt search the game and then go to the PS3 version of the game, and then i think it will say that it is already bought so you can download a new one...

"My dear Mr. Mandus, I admire your vision; I truly do. But there are surely not enough pigs in the whole of London to feed the appetite of such a machine.”
“That all rather depends, Professor, on what one considers to be a pig.”
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Jan 14, 2013

nirvanadino wrote:

I think you tryed this but if you didnt search the game and then go to the PS3 version of the game, and then i think it will say that it is already bought so you can download a new one...

There's only one version of these games! I've had and played these games for almost two years and suddenly they're no longer PS3 ports anymore?!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4510 posts

Jan 15, 2013

ZANIACK wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Via Download Management? That's how I've done it. I download these two games and I'm prevented from even initiating the install because it reads they're "PSP/Vita games" when I try to.

Did you try it from the XMB or from the Playstation store?  I checked it out for myself; downloading from the PS Store's download list made it appear as a PSP game.  Downloading from the XMB, it worked without any issues.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)