Highlighted
Oct 28 2012
By: LSMJGO First Son 16 posts

Life with Playstation

1 replies 146 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

I first played videogames as a 3 year old, I remember it clearly playing Madden with my dad and frogger the frogger matches with my sisters. You could say Sony was breed into me, my dad feels their technology is simply made better and pasted on his judgment to me. It seems I was destined to play PlayStation being born the same year the ps1 launched. Since those early days PlayStation has brought me untold hours of joy from ps1,ps2,psp,ps3 and now the psvita. We matured together from Parappa the rapper and Ratchet to Resistance and Uncharted. I could go on forever about all my great experiences from just ps3 alone epic clan wars in mag (TBA, VLS), fighting a winless war vs. the Chimera in Resistance family fun with lbp1 and 2, and the adventures Indiana jones v10.0 aka Nathan Drake. The future looks great for PlayStation and I with great games like The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, the Vita looking better and better every day and me just starting college; I hope we can continue to grow together.    

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Life with Playstation

Oct 28, 2012

No! You tricked me! I thought this was about the App "Life with PlayStation"!

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)
0 Likes