Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2935 posts

Re: PlayStation.com Forums Folding@Home Team!

Aug 2, 2007

herby wrote:

Pacal wrote:

herby wrote:

Pacal wrote:

N3XUS wrote:

Pacal wrote:
how do I join the Ps team??? I'm already fonding...

(Triangle > Identity > Join Existing Team > 55265)

You can join, even if you are already folding without a team or with another team. Just follow the steps. Thanks for joining and congrats to the new leaders!

sorry for being such a dummy but... were do i do those actions??? please explain it with apples and oranges cuz I don't get it.... lol :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: pls????

With the program launched.  Press Triangle then select Indentity, then select Join Existing Team, and Finally type in team# 55265.  Thats it.  I hope that answers your question.  Guys don't be afraid to mess around with the program and options.  There is also a Help screen that comes up when you press Square. You can do lots of stuff like check your stats and change the visuals.

oooh1 I see you fold thru PS#.. I don't do that (I do not own a Ps3..yet) I do it with a PC...

Oh ok. Cool.  I hope you can get a PS3 soon.  You can join the PS forums team 55265 even if your folding on the PC.  Join our team we need all the help we can get.

that's why I am here to Help1 but how do I join the PS team from my Pc. as I said I'm already folding thru my pc. I've already configure the team number. but when I try to find myself at the F@H website it gives me a 15 min wait (updating) I'm folding since some days ago. but I can see any stats there. oh! and I'm not in the Ps team list...
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 2, 2007

Pacal wrote:

herby wrote:

Pacal wrote:

herby wrote:

Pacal wrote:

N3XUS wrote:

Pacal wrote:
how do I join the Ps team??? I'm already fonding...

(Triangle > Identity > Join Existing Team > 55265)

You can join, even if you are already folding without a team or with another team. Just follow the steps. Thanks for joining and congrats to the new leaders!

sorry for being such a dummy but... were do i do those actions??? please explain it with apples and oranges cuz I don't get it.... lol :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: pls????

With the program launched.  Press Triangle then select Indentity, then select Join Existing Team, and Finally type in team# 55265.  Thats it.  I hope that answers your question.  Guys don't be afraid to mess around with the program and options.  There is also a Help screen that comes up when you press Square. You can do lots of stuff like check your stats and change the visuals.

oooh1 I see you fold thru PS#.. I don't do that (I do not own a Ps3..yet) I do it with a PC...

Oh ok. Cool.  I hope you can get a PS3 soon.  You can join the PS forums team 55265 even if your folding on the PC.  Join our team we need all the help we can get.

that's why I am here to Help1 but how do I join the PS team from my Pc. as I said I'm already folding thru my pc. I've already configure the team number. but when I try to find myself at the F@H website it gives me a 15 min wait (updating) I'm folding since some days ago. but I can see any stats there. oh! and I'm not in the Ps team list...

If you comfigured the team# 55265 then you should be on the team.  Just give it a few days.  If you just started it might not show up right away unitl you get a few workunits under your belt.

Here is another site that you can check your stats. LINK
Just type your name in the left hand column that you configured in Folding@Home program and your stats should be there.
Also this site has stats too - LINK
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2935 posts

Aug 3, 2007
strange... either of the two sites display my stats... why??? I want to include this as a sig...
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1037 posts

Aug 3, 2007
Finally got the siggy working
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1037 posts

Aug 3, 2007
24 hour Average is really messed up for me he he... I don't understand.... 84k poins/ 450 = 186 days ..... Started Folding this date 03.26.07

186 / 30 = 6.2 Months hmmm lol only been 4 and like 7 days .....

Anywayz ... I can't believe I dropped from 23 - 37 in 6 days cause didn't fold... was on holidays parents wouldn't let me keep on.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Aug 3, 2007
i started folding on this team a few days ago.  i don't have that many work units done but i just got my PS3 late last week.

my username is Emilio_Graveran.

i decided to start folding when i saw that there was a team dedicated to it.

glad i decided to do it.
GAP Member
SOCOM II Beta Tester
SOCOM III Beta Tester
SOCOM 3 Name: Halloween
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
970 posts

Aug 3, 2007
It's nice to see lots of new folders like me! 
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Aug 3, 2007

Hallowscream wrote:
i started folding on this team a few days ago.  i don't have that many work units done but i just got my PS3 late last week.

my username is Emilio_Graveran.

i decided to start folding when i saw that there was a team dedicated to it.

glad i decided to do it.

Welcome to all the new folders.  Lets kick some ass.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Aug 3, 2007
Is there a way to fold faster or are we at the mercy of the PS3's processing power and the information upload speeds?
GAP Member
SOCOM II Beta Tester
SOCOM III Beta Tester
SOCOM 3 Name: Halloween
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17231 posts

Aug 3, 2007
I'm CLOSE to breaking the 100,000 point mark Can't wait.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 2,049 (3 Views)
0 Likes