Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Let's Talk About PlayStation Plus

Aug 26, 2012
I think PS+ should (each and every month) have at least one brand new PSN game on given out on the release date (like with Virtua Fighter 5). That way there won't be a chance that anyone as already purchased that title, and every member will get automatic sense of value from their membership.

Please use plain text.
Message 201 of 215 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 13, 2012
I would like to see a feature where (if enabled) the free PSN games would automatically download and install, when the automatic updates option is used. This wouldn't involve the free full PS3 games offered on PS+ since those file sizes are so large, but it would be nice to turn on a PS3 and find that the free PSN games have already installed themselves, ready to play...
Please use plain text.
Message 202 of 215 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I wanted to say this about a year ago or so but I only have one complaint with PS+ There have been so far 2 broken games release on PS+ and those are Costume Quest and Tomb Raider Underworld. The developers of those games have not fixed CRITICLE game breaking bugs.

I know the games were 'free' but thats kinda not right..makes me not even trust those devs if they cant fix a bug after all the years the game has been out.

Please tell Sony to check these people and their games before releasing broken games on PS+ that we cant complete. Thanks!

- PS+ day 1, hour 1 owner.
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 203 of 215 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4543 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
I wanted to say this about a year ago or so but I only have one complaint with PS+ There have been so far 2 broken games release on PS+ and those are Costume Quest and Tomb Raider Underworld. The developers of those games have not fixed CRITICLE game breaking bugs.

I know the games were 'free' but thats kinda not right..makes me not even trust those devs if they cant fix a bug after all the years the game has been out.

Please tell Sony to check these people and their games before releasing broken games on PS+ that we cant complete. Thanks!

- PS+ day 1, hour 1 owner.

I haven't played Tomb Raider, but I finished Costume Quest with no issues...what's the problem you had?

Please use plain text.
Message 204 of 215 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 2, 2012

More discounts. Very simple.

The Alepou and The Lukos.

"Love is the reflection of our highest values, and can be nothing else."

"Know Thy Self."

Let me back, let me back
I promise to be good, don't look in the mirror
At the face you don't recognize.

Please use plain text.
Message 205 of 215 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Nov 2, 2012

My only regret; is I don't get the time to use all of the features currently on PLUS.  

I do like some of the suggestions regarding discounts on DLC.  I enjoy any free game I get, but do not expect more.  As well the cloud feature, although I do not keep a lot on my HD anyway, is great and helps clear space.

I would not mind better navigation in the Store, as far as PLUS goes.  It currently does not highlight ALL the items that are free for PLUS members.  I am talking about skins, themes and add ons for games.  Sometimes, these items are still free for PLUS members, but if they have been on for a while, they are not readily visible.  I have to scroll through all the areas of the Store to find them.

I have seen the thread about the Store, and similar complaints about the Store in general.  The interface needs some help.

Just my ideas.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 206 of 215 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
557 posts

Nov 7, 2012
I have an idea.
Let plus members vote for one new game each year that they can get for free. Hold the poll at the end of the year like on christmas and the game with the most votes should be given to plus members for free like Assasin's Creed 3 or Far Cry 3 or Dishounored. This would boost plus sales to an all time high.
Please use plain text.
Message 207 of 215 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
I have an idea.
Let plus members vote for one new game each year that they can get for free. Hold the poll at the end of the year like on christmas and the game with the most votes should be given to plus members for free like Assasin's Creed 3 or Far Cry 3 or Dishounored. This would boost plus sales to an all time high.

I can't see a senario where a publisher would agree to give a newly released game for free on Plus. I think it is far more effective to give out the older game to help promote the sequel. 

On the blog, they are taking a poll on what people responded to the most each month, and they use that data to help shape what they do in the future...

Please use plain text.
Message 208 of 215 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
I have an idea.

I can't see a senario where a publisher would agree to give a newly released game for free on Plus. I think it is far more effective to give out the older game to help promote the sequel. 

On the blog, they are taking a poll on what people responded to the most each month, and they use that data to help shape what they do in the future...

Far be it for Sony to take the hit for loyal PLUS members...  The developer need not take the financial hit.  Sony can pick up the "cost" charge with funds from PLUS subscriptions.

That is my amendment to the idea, at least.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 209 of 215 (53 Views)
Sackboy
557 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Well they are already giving out prequels like saints row 2 and borderlands and far cry 2 and resident evil 5 etc
Please use plain text.
Message 210 of 215 (52 Views)
0 Likes