Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Let me get this straight....(cross-buy)

Oct 26, 2012

Maybe i would see this cross-buy as more of a plus if i had a ps3 and 50% off all memory cards. I hope this doesnt happen with all cross buy titles that we cant get a physical copy. I mean really.... it saves us so much.....

Message 11 of 14 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 27, 2012

TMAZT3R wrote:

hawkeystar wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

I have a an 8GB card and it is just enough. I buy retail, it saves me so much space, I mean I have rayman origins, ninja gaiden, metal gear solid, sound shapes, puddle, TOMB, paint park, super crate box, and All stars beta and I still have 4800 MB.

I also have over 30 songs on my vita too along side netflix and youtube.

I know right!!!! Buying physical games is great for saving money on memory cards! Why must we be in such a digital eraSmiley Sad

What is also good about it is that you can get money back too when you trade it in. I mean it is better then just deleting.

I've found out that trading-in games is really stupid. Found out the hard way. Like the guy said, selling it to a friend is a better idea. Or craigslist.

I'm trying to not sell games anymore, because I always end up wanting to play with them again.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 12 of 14 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

hawkeystar wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

I have a an 8GB card and it is just enough. I buy retail, it saves me so much space, I mean I have rayman origins, ninja gaiden, metal gear solid, sound shapes, puddle, TOMB, paint park, super crate box, and All stars beta and I still have 4800 MB.

I also have over 30 songs on my vita too along side netflix and youtube.

I know right!!!! Buying physical games is great for saving money on memory cards! Why must we be in such a digital eraSmiley Sad

What is also good about it is that you can get money back too when you trade it in. I mean it is better then just deleting.

I've found out that trading-in games is really stupid. Found out the hard way. Like the guy said, selling it to a friend is a better idea. Or craigslist.

I'm trying to not sell games anymore, because I always end up wanting to play with them again.

Ya i only sell my games from older systems that are collecting dust.

Message 13 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I hardly ever regret any of my trade ins. But I try to buy physical games whenever possible to save money and memory. Save that memory for cross buy games, demos, and PSN exclusives. My 32 GB will last me years.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 14 of 14 (69 Views)
0 Likes