Apr 23 2013
By: lsutigersfan72 PlayStation MVP 681 posts

Legendary Hurricanes

0 replies 34 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Hello i would like to welcome our new club name,Its been changed for a few months now and i love it,If anyone is looking for a great community club to join,Come join us,All you have to do is send me a friends request or go on home to clubs and search Legendary Hurricanes,Then you will be added and accepted,I always see people looking for a active clubs to join,And i see alot of people looking for friends,Send me a friends request,I'll accept you and if you havent ever been on home,I would have the pleasure to show you what home is all about,Home is awesome and i love home,We host home community events,Space Hikes which alot of home members love to be in and apart of "Legendary Hurricanes",We treat everyone with respect and as i see it everyone is equal,Ive been on home since home started.Legendary Hurricanes has been a active club since 2008,I am the founder and owner of the club,We have 2 clubs,Our clubs stay full so if you want in just send me a message and tell me you would like to come join to see exactly what we do.Thanks and ill see you on home.

lsu
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (34 Views)