Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: Leaked list of Sony E3 games

Jun 6, 2013

I can tell that this isn't true because there will be new dlc for Playstation All Stars announced.  Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 37 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 6, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
My expectations for the PSV and Sony have never been any lower. I expect the PSV to get the least amount of attention and next to no new games shown for it from Sony's part~.

I disagree. I believe the amount of attention will be as follows: PS4 > Vita > PS3.

There's no way the Vita surpasses PS4 in terms of Sony's time...that simply wouldn't make sense...but at the same time, there's little sense to focusing on the PS3 at this point in its life cycle. Yes, there will still be games made, but Sony doesn't need to push hardware sales at this point, they need to push sales for the PS4 and Vita.

Message 32 of 37 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jun 6, 2013

If they give us a release date for The Last Guardian, i will be pleased.

Message 33 of 37 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jun 6, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
My expectations for the PSV and Sony have never been any lower. I expect the PSV to get the least amount of attention and next to no new games shown for it from Sony's part~.

TBH , Agree with Juan , I just have that feeling that sony going to ignore the problems the PSV have now and they will only mention it when it come to PS4 remote play. TBH I hope I'm wrong here , I hope we see somthing good for the PSV , but I'm not putting any high hopes , and seriously if I don't see sony try to make the PSV better then I'm done with sony, while Nintendo got my respect , they know the Wiiu sucks now, and they promised their customers that they will try to do something about it in this E3. I wish I see sony even trying when it comes to the PSV LOL.

Message 34 of 37 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jun 6, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

I disagree. I believe the amount of attention will be as follows: PS4 > Vita > PS3.

There's no way the Vita surpasses PS4 in terms of Sony's time...that simply wouldn't make sense...but at the same time, there's little sense to focusing on the PS3 at this point in its life cycle. Yes, there will still be games made, but Sony doesn't need to push hardware sales at this point, they need to push sales for the PS4 and Vita.

And there wasn't a point in focusing on Wonderbook when you had a brand new handheld system already bleeding. Yet, the E3 worked quite differently. If I'm proven wrong, I'll be truly happy. But so far, unless they pull a bunch of titles out of nowhere (actual Sony productions, not more Indie stuff) I don't think there'll be that much new stuff to focus on. Put it this way, there are a lot of titles people are hoping to see at E3 for the PS3. There're only two titles people know they'll see at E3 for the PSV (KZM and Tearaway)~.

This, of course, applies to Sony. I'm just saying, they haven't done a thing to build hype other than the cryptic comment I dug up from Twitter about how they had a huge game in the works~.

Message 35 of 37 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 7, 2013

realy? show me please? =D

Message 36 of 37 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts