Sep 10 2012
By: Squirtbot First Son 4 posts

Laugh Factory Live beta App, autorenew?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 132 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

this app has fine print and so does the Laugh Factory Live page from the webpage, but it's confusing...

Will this beta app autorenew and charge me in December?

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6924 posts

Re: Laugh Factory Live beta App, autorenew?

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

Does the app work for you?  For me (and others) it always just says it's not available in my region.  I haven't seen anyone post that it actually works.  

Anyway, it's a good question, and I will definitely look into it when I get a chance.  Maybe when the app actually works it will say something about that Smiley Tongue.

Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 10, 2012

This app started working for me two days ago.  I was wondering about auto renewal also.  Could not find anything in subscription services that said to turn auto renewal off or on . 

Message 3 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
6924 posts

Sep 11, 2012

It still hasn't worked for me, but it was a different error when I tried it yesterday.  I tried it on Saturday and it was the region error, now it was something about contacting Sony for when it would be available.  I know there was maintenance so it looks like it probably does work now.  I looked at the website and didn't see anything about subscription auto renewal, but there wasn't much info on the website.

Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes