Jun 15 2012
By: HermesTheGod Monster Hunter 34 posts

Lack of GOOD Online Multiplayer games.

5 replies 232 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

am i the only one that sees that there arent many good Online PS Vita games? now in no way am i trying to troll but seriously, the only game so far with good online play is Wipeout 2048, UMVC3, and POSSIBLY Hustle Kings. Now i realize the vita is fairly new, but even in future games, the multiplayer is either lame or there is none. I'm curious as to what you all think about the Multiplayer up to this point and the future. I think it could be better.

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Lack of GOOD Online Multiplayer games.

Jun 16, 2012

I'd probably add Hot Shots Golf, Resistance, and Unit 13 to the list of good multiplayer games. Maybe even MLB 12 and Virtua Tennis (haven't played those yet but heard they're good).

"... but even in future games, the multiplayer is either lame or there is none." I'm not sure why you would think that. Off the top of my head, for online multiplayer in upcoming titles, we have: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, Call of Duty (educated assumption for this one), LittleBigPlanet Vita, Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale (Crossplay with PS3 players), Madden 13, Street Fighter x Tekken, Warriors Lair, Sonic and All-Stars Racing: Transformed, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, When Vikings Attack, and Assassins Creed 3: Liberation.

Those are just the games I could remember that are coming out this year. You should check them out and see if any of them look interesting to you.

Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I reckon Burning Skies Multiplayer is pretty sweet.

Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 19, 2012

Nah, Burning Skies multiplayer is passable. It sits on the border of fun, boring, and, sometimes, unplayable. But yeah, there look to be some good online games coming out for the Vita. You forgot to add the Dungeon Hunter has good online play even though the game is not the best thing ever.

Also, don't forget the Phantay Star Online is being released on this as well.

Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Jun 19, 2012

J04115 wrote:

I reckon Burning Skies Multiplayer is pretty sweet.

i second this opinion, to me its the best online experience on the system thus far,  i love Wipeout 2048 online too

Message 5 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Ragnarok Odyssey is a Monster Hunter style MMORPG. Some of the Bosses aren't soloable. Available in US around Octobre. Currently only in Japan. Call of Duty will go all in with multiplayer, too. But, honestly - the netcode of the available games in Europe is not very good in terms of sync, therefor you cant avoid lag. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 multiplayer is a pain in the **bleep**, most of the players even seem to force lag, so you cant trigger supercombos. I hope Ragnarok Odyssey US, COD Little Big Planet and Assassin's Creed Liberation will change Vita Multiplayer for good.
Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes