Nov 17 2012
By: blushb First Son 3 posts

LOOKING FOR NYC FEMALE GAMERS!!!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 129 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

Hello everyone!! So a little about me? I live in Westchester. Closer to the bronx, and I'm looking for some female gamers like myself to play video games with, go out and socialize with and things like that. I have a playstation I'm not really an xbox person but that doesn't mean you can't join!! We can play for fun or we can compete against different teams which means we get to make our own clan. I'm open to all suggestions!! Please let me know via psn if you're interested: BlushB. I actually have a meet up coming up soon so inbox me and you'll hear back from me as soon as possible!! Attached at the bottom is the link to my group so please feel free to join!!

http://www.meetup.com/Female-Gamers-PSN-Only/

~XOXO

Message 1 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35887 posts

Re: LOOKING FOR NYC FEMALE GAMERS!!!

Nov 17, 2012

blushb wrote:

Hello everyone!! So a little about me? I live in Westchester. Closer to the bronx, and I'm looking for some female gamers like myself to play video games with, go out and socialize with and things like that. I have a playstation I'm not really an xbox person but that doesn't mean you can't join!! We can play for fun or we can compete against different teams which means we get to make our own clan. I'm open to all suggestions!! Please let me know via email if you're interested: Blushousb@gmail.com. I actually have a meet up coming up soon so inbox me and you'll hear back from me as soon as possible!! Attached at the bottom is the link to my group so please feel free to join!!

http://www.meetup.com/Female-Gamers-PSN-Only/

~XOXO

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

You really shouldn't post your personal email on Forums like these, you're asking for "trouble", I'd consider removing it if I were you & ask people to respond via PM if they are interested in your clan.

Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012

That's True!! I'm going to delete and repost.

Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35887 posts

Nov 17, 2012

blushb wrote:

That's True!! I'm going to delete and repost.

That's much better, & safer lol.

Good luck to you.

Message 4 of 5 (112 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
19808 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Message 5 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes