Nov 17 2012
By: Thorontor Monster Hunter 44 posts

LEGO Lord of The Rings

9 replies 358 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

This game is seriously awesome! Recent Lego games are really top notch. If only it weren't Lego graphics! lol. anyone else enjoying this gem?? I just passed Helms Deep. The game runs well, for the most part. It has frozen solid twice. First during the cut scene in Mount Carahdras and just now after saving the peoples of Rohan.

Message 1 of 10 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: LEGO Lord of The Rings

Nov 17, 2012

I have all the other Lego games. I keep telling myself that I am buying them for my kids but truth be told I think I enjoy them more. Smiley Happy  Is the story of the first movie or all three?

Message 2 of 10 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 17, 2012

thepunisher-1970 wrote:

I have all the other Lego games. I keep telling myself that I am buying them for my kids but truth be told I think I enjoy them more. Smiley Happy  Is the story of the first movie or all three?

All three movies. That's what makes it a longer game just like the other Lego games that did movies (except for Harry Potter making two games).

Lego games are a classic, have played previous ones in the past. Probably will try this in the future cause of other games & new console, in which I'll be looking forward to "Lego City Undercover". Seems I'm interested in original games than license games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 10 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Make that 3 times the game has frozen. 

Message 4 of 10 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I was thinking of getting into the LEGO games, looks pretty interesting.

Message 5 of 10 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I'm still playing Lego Batman 2. It's pretty good too.

Message 6 of 10 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I seen it in the store today,  However i want all the collections.  Just to collect. I cant afford nomore though.

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 7 of 10 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 24, 2012

my game froze numerous times. I have 99.2 percent. all bricks, levels, items done. I cannot buy the WITCH KING  for some reason. I have over 10 billion studs. He just stands in his corner and does a stupid dance. Not being able to buy him prevents several trophies . 55 hours into the game. Any ideas???

Message 8 of 10 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Make that 5 now! The last one was just now. I didn't play for 5 minutes before it froze. i just beat the story so now I am going back collecting. this game is just so ingenius!

Message 9 of 10 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Dec 28, 2012

By frozen do you mean it's not saving?

The spinning ring icon has been on my screen for several minutes without saving the game.

If I quit, it just takes me back to the gameplay I'd already done at the last save.

Message 10 of 10 (196 Views)
0 Likes