Sep 21 2012
By: colby_Tor Sackboy 435 posts

LBP question

4 replies 69 views Edited Sep 21, 2012
So are lbp 2 levels available to play on vita? I thought I heard tat somewhere, thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Re: LBP question

Sep 21, 2012

They will be, as soon as myself or someone else makes and publishes them. 

U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 2 of 5 (67 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 21, 2012

colby_Tor wrote:
So are lbp 2 levels available to play on vita? I thought I heard tat somewhere, thanks Smiley Happy

No. The single thing that transfers to the Vita from LBP2 are costumes that you've purchased, but that's all. The only way you'll see LBP2 levels are if people completely remake them again in LBPV.

This may seem disappointing to some, but I think of it as a fresh area of Littlebigplanet where everything is brand new or remade all over again. People from LBP2 will be making completely new things using what they've learned and new people will be introducing new ideas.

Message 3 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Do you really want all 2+ million levels on this new game clogging up searches, filters and overall ease of access to the new creations people will make for this new game. I see it as a positive, this LBP has special features not possible on the PS3 games, let's see these new Vita only possibilities in the forefront.
Message 4 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 21, 2012

cobrafang wrote:
Do you really want all 2+ million levels on this new game clogging up searches, filters and overall ease of access to the new creations people will make for this new game. I see it as a positive, this LBP has special features not possible on the PS3 games, let's see these new Vita only possibilities in the forefront.

Hear, hear!

Message 5 of 5 (39 Views)
0 Likes