Aug 08 2012
By: OptimusC Wastelander 694 posts

LBP Vita Preview - Analysis of first 7 levels.

2 replies 91 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

Hey gang,

Was looking through the inter-webs, saw on GameInformer they were able to play the first 7 levels and give a preview of how they feel about it.  So far, they like it, it's definitely a LBP, but it does have some flaws and things to nit-pick at, such as: fluidity is held short because of touch-screen mechanics and level design and level details aren't on par with other LBP titles.  Anyways, you can all read for yourself!! Smiley Wink

Here is the link!:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/littlebigplanet_vita/b/playstation_vita/archive/2012/08/08/sharpen...

Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Re: LBP Vita Preview - Analysis of first 7 levels.

Aug 9, 2012

I hadn't really checked in with GI the past couple of days so I missed that preview. Thank you for the find.

Unfortunately when console titles make the jump onto portable devices you will always feel like something's not quite right. The adventure's a bit short, the graphics are bit less, the controls are a bit wonky. I hope to pick up LBP at some point this holiday season. As long as it's better than the PSP version I'll be happy. Looks like fun either way.

Message 2 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Re: LBP Vita Preview - Analysis of first 7 levels.

Aug 9, 2012

yeah man i totally agree.  very much looking forward to this game!

Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)
0 Likes