Dec 04 2012
By: rainbowhillbilly First Son 7 posts

LBP Karting woe"s

2 replies 101 views Edited Dec 4, 2012
I don't know about any one else but I'm very disappointed with lbp karting... I was so excited about it coming out I was at gamestop at midnight to get my hands on it only to be let down Smiley Sad but thought there would surely be an update to fix everything that was wrong only to be let down again. This game has so much potential to go where none of the other creating game have gone. After this update today it was the same ole same ole race one or two races with friends then someone gets kicked, locked up or left behind in a race room alone. I've been having troubles with the create mode locking up and I'd have to give my machine a hard boot so I just stopped trying, besides the tools are like some kind of prototype that's not been finished. It takes twice the work to create a simple prop there than it dose in LBP2 I tried for 3 hrs the other day to make something simple and jumped over to lbp2 and had it made in less than 20 minutes but there is another let down we can't crossover things/sackpeople... I do hope it all gets fixed because I'd love to be part of something so amazing. To share ideals with friends and learn from each other in create mode? There would be no stopping this game from becoming the greatest game ever! I don't mean for this to sound mean or rude I just want to see this game take off and wit out our in puts how will they know what we think?
http://www.esnips.com/web/DesktopWallpaper

http://www.esnips.com/web/bobbydhodge-wallpaper2

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i55/privatdancer/

www.phonezoo.com/public/bobbydhodge
Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: LBP Karting woe"s

Dec 4, 2012

To be honest I think it's too late for LBP Karting to make a turn for the better. We have AAA titles surrounding it at the moment, and only more to come in the upcoming months. It had a time to shine, and that was coming in packing a punch, which it didn't do. They blew this one, I'll be waiting to see Playstation Allstars Racing.

Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
MVP Support
41816 posts

Re: LBP Karting woe"s

Dec 4, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:

To be honest I think it's too late for LBP Karting to make a turn for the better. We have AAA titles surrounding it at the moment, and only more to come in the upcoming months. It had a time to shine, and that was coming in packing a punch, which it didn't do. They blew this one, I'll be waiting to see Playstation Allstars Racing.

I couldn't agree more with this.

I enjoyed the BETA, for what it was, but it really did nothing for me, I loved, still love LBP & LBP2, but this was in my view, well a failure by Media Molecule, they'll come back with LBP3 or something else & I'm sure it'll be good, maybe even great, but this departure by MM was, not a good one.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes