Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2012
By: Ro0o0ona555 Sackboy 463 posts

Kingdom Hearts On Ps Vita..!

16 replies 25874 views Edited Apr 21, 2012

Guys is there a Kingdom Hearts game on Ps Vita?!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts On Ps Vita..!

Apr 21, 2012

Ive seen video of a Kingdome Hearts Game for the Vita But the article it was attached to said it was a Japan release with no current word on a US release being planned. There is also a Tech Video of a comparison of A Kingsom Hearts game  running on 3DS and Vita side by side that suggests that Squeenix is at least entertaining the idea of KH on Vit.

As for any official information, there isn't any as far as i can tell. If anything id expect a wait till E3 before you hear anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Not as of now, might be announced at E3 never know.

I Love the series as well !

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 22, 2012

There may be a KH game on the Vita but as of now, there is no real, concrete information on its developement. We have to remember that KH has been in most consoles already, PS2, Gameboy, DS, 3DS, and PSP. Only the home consoles doesn't have theirs. In my opinion, it is very likely for Square Enix to develop a KH game for the Vita.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 22, 2012

WoolySpud wrote:

Ive seen video of a Kingdome Hearts Game for the Vita But the article it was attached to said it was a Japan release with no current word on a US release being planned. There is also a Tech Video of a comparison of A Kingsom Hearts game  running on 3DS and Vita side by side that suggests that Squeenix is at least entertaining the idea of KH on Vit.

As for any official information, there isn't any as far as i can tell. If anything id expect a wait till E3 before you hear anything.

WoolySpud

Hmm I see thanks

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Jadeim wrote:

Not as of now, might be announced at E3 never know.

I Love the series as well !

Yea I love it too <3
I mean who doesn't..!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 22, 2012

JamTVXQ wrote:

There may be a KH game on the Vita but as of now, there is no real, concrete information on its developement. We have to remember that KH has been in most consoles already, PS2, Gameboy, DS, 3DS, and PSP. Only the home consoles doesn't have theirs. In my opinion, it is very likely for Square Enix to develop a KH game for the Vita.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card

Finally.. my Playstation collection is complete!! :smileyvery-happy:

Yes I agree with you that's why I'm hoping that there will be one of KH series on the Vita =)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 25, 2012

you know what sony should do they should make a kingdom hearts hd collection for the vita and ps3 that includes : kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts 2 , and kingdom hearts re:chain of memories. sony would make tons of money i mean think about how many fans would go gaga for that now thats a good way to make more profit ;D

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 25, 2012

kevinrocksz123 wrote:

you know what sony should do they should make a kingdom hearts hd collection for the vita and ps3 that includes : kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts 2 , and kingdom hearts re:chain of memories. sony would make tons of money i mean think about how many fans would go gaga for that now thats a good way to make more profit ;D

You're totally right ^.~

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Well, to be honest.. Tetsuya gave a very cryptic(like aways -.-) hint about the Vita and KH3. Apparently, yes Tetsuya has thought about putting KH3 to the Vita but... here is the quote:

“We have been invited to make games on different new platforms, and every time we have created titles making sure that they are highly compatible with the platform,” Nomura said. “The PS Vita is definitely a powerful device that is very interesting, but because of it’s high power, there isn’t much of a difference with a console. So even if we were to make a game, we would have to be very careful about how to create it for that device.

“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”

So I'm not sure if KH3 will be on the Vita atleast but then again, I've learned to just look ahead and not take Tetsuya's declines so seriously, since he said it would be less possible for a KH:BBS Final Mix to arrive, and it's made already now. Lol.

I HOPE KH3 IS ON VITA!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (25,874 Views)
0 Likes