Nov 26 2013
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

Killzone = WAY better than Ghosts!

3 replies 192 views Edited Nov 26, 2013
I bought both Killzone and Ghosts, and I have to say, I am having a WAY better time on Killzone! It's been over a week since the PS4 launched, and throughout that time, I made Ghosts my multiplayer fix. Huge mistake. Although the game is good, online suffers from ridiculous, unbelievable, GAMEBREAKING lag. I started playing Killzone today, and had a better time in 4 hours than I have with Ghosts in 10 days... Killzone is difficult to pick up at first, but when you get the hang of it, it is way more entertaining. I recommend Killzone to anybody who's looking for an FPS, but don't rush into it like it's COD. It's a bit more slow paced, but equally, if not more satisfying than COD.
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Killzone = WAY better than Ghosts!

Nov 26, 2013
Killzone definitely takes a while to pick up. My copy of Ghosts is still in its plastic.
Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Agreed.  Want to play sometime KZSF sometime?  If so, hit me up with a friend request.

Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I originally bought kz for the single player and **bleep** is it awesome, then I tried mp and have been hooked lol it's great. I hope more people start picking it up to make the multiplayer population higher.

It's hard at first because you are a complete under-dog but once you work at unlocking some better addons for your favourite load-outs you feel much more on par with the group. It take's some work and skill but it's a rewarding system
Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)