Jan 19 2014
By: rcdurden First Son 23 posts

Killzone: Shadow fall - Season Pass and Player Icons Not Working

[ Edited ]
4 replies 295 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

I've been playing a lot of KZ: Shadow Fall multiplayer (after finishing the great campaign).  It's been great, but I've had a couple of problems:

1) When I went to the personalization screen, and saw the hardware/OWL skins, I pushed "X" and it told me they were part of the season pass, and to go to the PS Store.  So I did that, found the Season Pass, and bought it.  I got an email receipt, etc, and if I go back to it, it says "purchased"; there is no option to download again.  The problem, however, is that all the skins are still locked (have the lock icon).  I'm wondering if this will affect the future DLC as well?

2) In the Player Profile screen in multiplayer, there is an option to set your Player Icon Card.  I have several unlocks (the prompt at the bottom says "press X to set".  However, no matter how many times I hit "X", or try different Icon Cards that I've unlocked, it will not change from the default player card.  

I feel kinda ripped off for my $20 and playtime/unlocks spent!  

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?  

On a side note, when I first started up the system, I signed in with my PSN account, which brought over my existing PS3/Vita gamertag; however now whenever I sign in/start up/etc it asks whether I am signing in as my gamertag or "User1"; I don't know where this User1 came from, but I'd like to delete it so I don't have to chose every time I turn on the control.

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Killzone: Shadow fall - Season Pass and Player Icons Not Working

Feb 2, 2014

Yep also have this problem. managed to get the digital camo OWL skin but cant change my player card no matter how hard i try.

Did you manage to figure it out?

Message 2 of 5 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Yes i have the same problem as well, did you figure it out yet?

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6558 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Player card icons need to be altered in the "My career" section for multiplayer.

Not the Personalization section.... Do not know why...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube

Fix your 3.5mm headset mic issues with a solution....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode

Message 4 of 5 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Yeah i found out the same thing.  It's broken in Personalization, but works fine in My Career.

Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)
0 Likes