Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall sells over 2 million in 2 months

Jan 30, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/209597/Killzone_Shadow_Fall_sells_over_2_million_in_2_months.php

well.. beside COD and BF.. what other shooter outhere available for the PS4??

Blacklight Retribution and Warframe. but both are Free-To-Play

Message 11 of 40 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Jan 30, 2014

eccool24 wrote:
I think FPS games are mainly bought for multiplayer Aureilia.

Killzone series multiplayer is unique Smiley Happy   to me it is

i spent countless hours playing Killzone 2 online..since only play Killzone 2 online or sometimes uncharted 2..

i heard Killzone SF is similar to Killzone 2.. so it's the next FPS for me when i have a ps4..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 40 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3069 posts

Jan 30, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

TheAtomicToilet wrote:
2 million copies sold yet barely 3,000 people play the multiplayer. I love this game, but that's quite sad.

I tried it, lack of aim assist meant it was generally everyone spraying and praying. No aiming because no one could aim and hit anything.

Just wasn't fun to play. This is why the big boys, CoD and Battlefield keep players playing, they both have assist.

I get it if It was a PC game. You don't need assist on a PC, the mouse has optimal control. Controller doesn't though.

Which I turn off in those games. I like the challenge of using a controller without aim assist.

Message 13 of 40 (130 Views)
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Jan 30, 2014

Op is an idiot, what other shooters were available for ps4 besides Bf4 and cod?? 3 shooters at launch is a tonne and none are bigger then COD and BF4.

Message 14 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Jan 30, 2014

**bleep**? Clueless. Wnat aim assist play COD, there is no spary and pray on KZ tool/.

Message 15 of 40 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3541 posts

Jan 30, 2014

I went from playing blacklight to killzone, and I gotta admit, I think I was having more fun with blacklight on multiplayer. Single player on KZ is tough on hard, but looks nice! Multiplayer seemed slow compared to some shooters. But I have gotten into a few matches that were really well balanced and fun. Some of the maps are disorienting, but others I have a lot of fun in. Still getting used to it, but the PS4 controller is what makes me feel good playing any shooter. DS3 never had me on shooters. Good job on a  fun game Guerilla, now let me write your next story.

guitar guru 2012
Message 16 of 40 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheAtomicToilet wrote:
2 million copies sold yet barely 3,000 people play the multiplayer. I love this game, but that's quite sad.

I tried it, lack of aim assist meant it was generally everyone spraying and praying. No aiming because no one could aim and hit anything.

Just wasn't fun to play. This is why the big boys, CoD and Battlefield keep players playing, they both have assist.

I get it if It was a PC game. You don't need assist on a PC, the mouse has optimal control. Controller doesn't though.

Which I turn off in those games. I like the challenge of using a controller without aim assist.

@murphdawg1 

very true ! Smiley Happy

Killzone series has its own niche group of gamers..

those who are used to have training wheels (aim assist) should not be playing Killzone 2..  or killzone SF..

there are those who can do headshots using a handgun..and instead of using M4 they are using the Sta-18... i like playing against those guys.. since usually it's a draw every time when both side are evenly matched..

in killzone multiplayer.. it's not about spraying bullets.. well some do.. but mostly they just trying to get as many headshots as possible (1 extra point for headshot every time) it will add up....that's the aim of those who've been playing killzone series for some time..

I started out with Killzone 2 MP .. tried COD and BF.. and other FPS.. but didn't like it.. the guns have no recoil and it's auto lock on.. i want headshot.. not body shot.. since i want them dead .. so that their medics can not revive them

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Op is an idiot, what other shooters were available for ps4 besides Bf4 and cod?? 3 shooters at launch is a tonne and none are bigger then COD and BF4.

speak for yourself eh?  Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 40 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

Jan 30, 2014

TheAtomicToilet wrote:

well..it's not like the ps3 or vita anymore..

you have to pay to play online..

so i wouldn't be suprised that some didn't bother with it..

Message 18 of 40 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Jan 30, 2014
It was an ok game. but a shame the story is not even close to being as great as the first 3.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31181 posts

Jan 30, 2014
It's a good game. The Multiplayer is so much fun, which is weird to say because I normally skip FPS multiplayer.
Message 20 of 40 (89 Views)
0 Likes