Feb 02 2014
By: ToXiC_Skiils Ghost of Sparta 13232 posts

Killzone Shadow Fall Campaign

[ Edited ]
8 replies 210 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

I just beat the game and wow, the game was definitely not as hard as people made it. Some of you guys made the game sound like a dark souls re-incarnation into a fps. The game's not hard if you know, use logic

Edit: Updated subject title. -Super_Nova2k13

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 1 of 9 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Re: killzone shadow fall campaign

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I just beat the game and wow, the game was definitely not as hard as people made it. Some of you guys made the game sound like a dark souls re-incarnation into a fps. The game's not hard if you know, use logic

People told you it was hard? I haven't read or heard about anyone calling "Killzone: Shadow Fall" hard. Personally, I didn't think it was any more or less challenging than the previous Killzone games.

Heck, I think I died more in "Knack" than I did in this game. Smiley Tongue

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Feb 2, 2014
I've seen a whole bunch of threads here complaining about how hard the game is. There was even that one thread about the guy who traded in his ps4 cause the game was too hard Smiley Very Happy
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Feb 2, 2014
The only thing I'm finding hard about it so far is listening to the terrible music that doesn't have an off option.

Seriously...

I'm not a fan of music in my games. Generally speaking the only way I want to hear it, is if it's coming from a tv/stereo/etc that's in the game. Something that's part of the environment... Not some immersion killing (the opposite of what's intended, I'm sure), artificial and forced game mechanic.

One of the first things I do is go to the options and turn off music. The only thing more annoying than that option not being available is when the music is an awful, headache inducing torture device.

Turning it down to 50% (as far as the game will allow) seemed to make little (if any) difference. My enjoyment of this game has been greatly reduced because of this.
 photo jermwarfare.png
Message 4 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 2, 2014
Huh. No one ever said it was hard.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Feb 2, 2014

It was uneven but mostly when it comes to fun than difficulty.  For example, think it was Ch. 7 where you free fall having to avoid smashing into things.  ??? why would I want to do that in a FPS, stopped playing at that point.

Message 6 of 9 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38941 posts

Feb 2, 2014

is the story better than 2 and 3

Message 7 of 9 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

Feb 2, 2014
I agree with HWGuy14, it is literally impossible that anybody ever said this game was hard. Those forums you read were a figment of your imagination.
Message 8 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Feb 2, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

is the story better than 2 and 3

I honestly don't think I can compare them. I wouldn't say those are better than Shadow Fall or Shadow Fall was better than them. Don't get me wrong, it's all still the same saga, and Shadow Fall is a continuation of that F'd up ending in part 3, just set many years later.

While 3 was about ending the war, this is about all that resentment building up through the years. It's a cold war game with some good twists, great graphics, and is very much worth playing if you're a fan of the series.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 9 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Likes