Aug 14 2012
By: D-Roy12 Sackboy 456 posts

Killzone Mercenaries for Vita Announced!!!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 110 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

At gamescom they finally announced Killzone Mercenaries for the Playstation Vita! From what I've seen it looks absolutely amazing! I couldn't get much from the short gameplay they showed but the graphics looked way better than Resistance: Burning Skies for vita, and unlike Resistance: Burning Skies, you can clearly identify the different sounds of different guns shooting and where the noise is coming from. Hopefully the multiplayer experience is also much better than resistance and supports more players and modes in a match. What do you guys think about Killzone for vita?

PS: could someone find and post a video of the trailer when its out on ign or youtube?

Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: Killzone Mercenaries for Vita Announced!!!

Aug 14, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XDFp96dL4A

heres the trailer. skip to 1:20 for like a few seconds of gameplay footage.

looks way slicker than black ops declassified graphically... im not crazy about swiping touch controls on the front screen tho.....

regardless i'm excited by this announcement. hooray.

Message 2 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Yes, you are right. It looks way better graphically than cod declassified for vita. Hopefully, Nihilistic Software learns from their mistakes with Resistance. I also hope that the touch controls are optional, but it doesn't really bother me anyways.

Message 3 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 15, 2012

A Killzone title is just what the Vita needs to sell greatly.

After release, theres a big chance other third-party devs will look at the Vita more differently, and see it as more then just what was shown. More potential for the PSP2, Vita if you will.

Better released later then at launch.

You never want desert before dinner.

Message 4 of 5 (78 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Yah because of killzone,littlebigplanetvita,tearaway,cod,resistance,uncharted,and all stars im buying the vita hands down.
Message 5 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes