Jan 21 2014
By: ROMMIE30 Lombax Warrior 221 posts

Keiichi Okabe needs to save Final Fantasy

[ Edited ]
30 replies 242 views Edited Jan 23, 2014

ever since uematsu left square enix the music just isnt the same.final fantasy used to be known for its great music but man is it suffering.what I cant understand is why Keiichi Okabe who basically worksfor square enix isnt doing the music in final fantasy 15.for those not in the know Keiichi Okabe is the composer whoscored nier which has the best score ever and the upcoming drakengard 3.

Message 1 of 31 (242 Views)
Survivor
2358 posts

Re: Keiichi Okabe needs to save final fantasy .

Jan 21, 2014

ROMMIE30 wrote:

ever since uematsu left square enix the music just isnt the same.final fantasy used to be known for its great music but man is it suffering.what I cant understand is why Keiichi Okabe who basically worksfor square enix isnt doing the music in final fantasy 15.for those not in the know Keiichi Okabe is the composer whoscored nier which has the best score ever and the upcoming drakengard 3.

Final Fantasy needs alot more then just a fix in music.. they want to redeam the series? go back to the way 1-10 were and just give up trying to shove Lightning down our throats..

Message 2 of 31 (233 Views)
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Jan 21, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

ROMMIE30 wrote:

Final Fantasy needs alot more then just a fix in music.. they want to redeam the series? go back to the way 1-10 were and just give up trying to shove Lightning down our throats..

Agreed.but hiring okabe would be a step in the right direction.ill never understand giving 2 sequels to a game that nobody liked ff13.and ligjtening was a hack charachter from the start.square tried hard to recreate a female cloud and failed.ff13-2 is the first final fantasy ill be skipping simply because I dont care what happens to her.im sure im not the only one.

Message 3 of 31 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2358 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2014

ROMMIE30 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

ROMMIE30 wrote:

Agreed.but hiring okabe would be a step in the right direction.ill never understand giving 2 sequels to a game that nobody liked ff13.and ligjtening was a hack charachter from the start.square tried hard to recreate a female cloud and failed.ff13-2 is the first final fantasy ill be skipping simply because I dont care what happens to her.im sure im not the only one.

i agree with all you said, i did try FF13-2 (i think you meant FF13-3) i only made it half way in before i said i'm done. there was no more across country it was jumping randomly through different times. yeah that made sense.. but it was more then i put into the first game. i only played an hour of that and gave it up.

the funny thing is i currently play FFXIV and that actually did the syetem well in that one. can't understand why they bombed the offlines so bad.

Message 4 of 31 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22812 posts

Jan 21, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

FFX  was my favorite FF game..

but there are those who hated it..

have not play FFXIII... but.. never a fan of RPGs with multiple parts..  Xenosaga, .hack comes to mind..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 31 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2358 posts

Jan 21, 2014

have not play FFXIII... but.. never a fan of RPGs with multiple parts..  Xenosaga, .hack comes to mind..

i also liked FF10, Tidus hit a bit close to home and i was able to relate a lot. anyway i think people hated it because it wasn't as big as the others. up till ten players were able to explore a massive world map, FF10 was the first that was some what straight forward. it still had an exploration part to it but not as much.

Message 6 of 31 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 21, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

i also liked FF10, Tidus hit a bit close to home and i was able to relate a lot. anyway i think people hated it because it wasn't as big as the others. up till ten players were able to explore a massive world map, FF10 was the first that was some what straight forward. it still had an exploration part to it but not as much.

I hated 10, and only because it was so straight forward... Tidus was cool i just hated Wakka and that **bleep** blitzball

Message 7 of 31 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 21, 2014

XIII had zeto interesting characters besides Gauis and  i don't  like the direction the series is going... It's like they're selling out i mean XV isn't even a JRPG

Message 8 of 31 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22812 posts

Jan 21, 2014

SirMcLongshanks wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

I hated 10, and only because it was so straight forward... Tidus was cool i just hated Wakka and that **bleep** blitzball

world map is a nice addition like now Ni no Kuni showed how fun it is traveling around on the world map..especially o a dragon Smiley Happy....  but i didn't missed it  at all in later games..

blitzball was fun..  FFX probably around 40-45 hours (i just follow the story in most games..don't do sidequests) .. but with blitzball i got 50-55 hours out of it..

never thought a mini-game in a final fantasy game got so much attention from developer..

FFX-2 was ok..    i'm fine with the story of FFX.. so not sure why they need to create a sequel which pretty much mission based..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 31 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 21, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

SirMcLongshanks wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

world map is a nice addition like now Ni no Kuni showed how fun it is traveling around on the world map..especially o a dragon Smiley Happy....  but i didn't missed it  at all in later games..

blitzball was fun..  FFX probably around 40-45 hours (i just follow the story in most games..don't do sidequests) .. but with blitzball i got 50-55 hours out of it..

never thought a mini-game in a final fantasy game got so much attention from developer..

FFX-2 was ok..    i'm fine with the story of FFX.. so not sure why they need to create a sequel which pretty much mission based..

I watched my friend play it for hours upon hours... To me the best part of X was collecting Aeons

Message 10 of 31 (187 Views)
0 Likes