Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
1006 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

Aug 13, 2012

Anybody who plays only COD, should not be giving Sony advice on when to launch their next big gaming product....


"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 31 of 50 (184 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

Sep 3, 2012

Smiley Happyim hopin it will happen...  But that would be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long. 

Message 32 of 50 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/26/2010
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012



 how many times can i replay story driven games like uncharted and god of war?

honestly people like you are over represented in these forums. you have one ps3, perhaps a ps2 if you're old enough and you think you should be listened to about all things ranging from software to hardware that you have no plans of buying.

i have a 3 ps3's, 5 PSP's, a PSVita, 2 PS2's and dozens of games that were almost all bought for full price shortly after release. sony would be a fool to weigh your opinion more than mines because at the end of the day sony makes 10 times more profit from me then from you and even when sony does eventually release the next console you can bet ill have it before you and spend more on software for it than you.

 

-this is in response to Nes_Daze-

 

Edit: Inflammatory statements removed

Message 33 of 50 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:



how many times can i replay story driven games like uncharted and god of war?

honestly people like you are over represented in these forums. you have one ps3, perhaps a ps2 if you're old enough and you think you should be listened to about all things ranging from software to hardware that you have no plans of buying.

i have a 3 ps3's, 5 PSP's, a PSVita, 2 PS2's and dozens of games that were almost all bought for full price shortly after release. sony would be a fool to weigh your opinion more than mines because at the end of the day sony makes 10 times more profit from me then from you and even when sony does eventually release the next console you can bet ill have it before you and spend more on software for it than you.

 

-this is in response to Nes_Daze-

 

Edit: Inflammatory statements removed


You Sir are truely mentally challenged if you think because you own 3 ps3s,5 psp (god knows for what reason) a ps vita and 2 ps2's your opinion should be valued over everyone else's for all we know your some lieing kid who just had mommy and daddy buy you everything you've ever wanted or you are good a browsing pawn shops for unwanted items.. by your logic thats like me saying because i have more trophies than you and a higher trophy level and more plats and more games my opinion should be valued over yours.... you have 20 games and almost half of which are call of duty games.... your opinions are not more valueable because you own so many of the same system and its funny you say you own a vita but not a single vita game has been registerd on your profile not even the free one welcome park.... http://psnprofiles.com/GodzApostle that tells me all i need to know about you sony isn't making more money from you than anyone else on this forum once you buy a system sony's money stops there unless you then buy a game maybe next time come here with a more valid opinion

 

Message 34 of 50 (121 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

Oct 24, 2012
Gadzapastle! What relevance does how many systems you own have on any thing? Just sounds like you need a new hobby to me. If you think owning or having more of something makes you a better, more important, or somehow a more valuable person/consumer you are truly diluted as a human being. People who think wealth and material possesions are what makes life great are really missing the point of it all together.
Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 35 of 50 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/26/2010
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

xChrisGTRx wrote:

GodzApostle wrote:



 how many times can i replay story driven games like uncharted and god of war?

honestly people like you are over represented in these forums. you have one ps3, perhaps a ps2 if you're old enough and you think you should be listened to about all things ranging from software to hardware that you have no plans of buying.

i have a 3 ps3's, 5 PSP's, a PSVita, 2 PS2's and dozens of games that were almost all bought for full price shortly after release. sony would be a fool to weigh your opinion more than mines because at the end of the day sony makes 10 times more profit from me then from you and even when sony does eventually release the next console you can bet ill have it before you and spend more on software for it than you.

 

-this is in response to Nes_Daze-

 

Edit: Inflammatory statements removed


You Sir are truely mentally challenged if you think because you own 3 ps3s,5 psp (god knows for what reason) a ps vita and 2 ps2's your opinion should be valued over everyone else's for all we know your some lieing kid who just had mommy and daddy buy you everything you've ever wanted or you are good a browsing pawn shops for unwanted items.. by your logic thats like me saying because i have more trophies than you and a higher trophy level and more plats and more games my opinion should be valued over yours.... you have 20 games and almost half of which are call of duty games.... your opinions are not more valueable because you own so many of the same system and its funny you say you own a vita but not a single vita game has been registerd on your profile not even the free one welcome park.... http://psnprofiles.com/GodzApostle that tells me all i need to know about you sony isn't making more money from you than anyone else on this forum once you buy a system sony's money stops there unless you then buy a game maybe next time come here with a more valid opinion

 


ya you right, im frauding. i dont have 3 ps3's and i only have 20 games.........

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/img20121024132913.jpg/

 

i have 2 younger brother and i buy them whatever games they want, it doesnt mean i have to play them on my own PSN account. sony really has the biggest ****riders of any company in existence. and to think this all started because i expressed my opinion of wanting the PS4 to be release sooner rather than later. did i attack sony? NO. did i attack any forum user? NO. i merely stated facts and the facts are that this generation has lasted way too long and some people ( mostly outside this forums user base) are bored with it.

nuff nuff stop getting emotional people.

 

Edit: profanity

Message 36 of 50 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

Oct 24, 2012

chainvector wrote:

Jack Tretton (President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America): "I think, if you look back at history we’ve never been first, we’ve never been cheapest, it’s about being best. And I think if you can build a better machine and it’s gonna come out a little bit later, that’s better than rushing something to market that’s gonna run out of gas for the long term. I think, ideally, in a perfect world, you want the best machine that ships first, that’s the cheapest. But the number one goal is to have the best machine, and that’s what we’re always focused on." Smiley Very Happy


Thank you for this quote.... I've been trying to find it for a few weeks now.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 37 of 50 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

GodzApostle wrote:



 how many times can i replay story driven games like uncharted and god of war?

honestly people like you are over represented in these forums. you have one ps3, perhaps a ps2 if you're old enough and you think you should be listened to about all things ranging from software to hardware that you have no plans of buying.

i have a 3 ps3's, 5 PSP's, a PSVita, 2 PS2's and dozens of games that were almost all bought for full price shortly after release. sony would be a fool to weigh your opinion more than mines because at the end of the day sony makes 10 times more profit from me then from you and even when sony does eventually release the next console you can bet ill have it before you and spend more on software for it than you.

 

-this is in response to Nes_Daze-


You Sir are truely mentally challenged if you think because you own 3 ps3s,5 psp (god knows for what reason) a ps vita and 2 ps2's your opinion should be valued over everyone else's for all we know your some lieing kid who just had mommy and daddy buy you everything you've ever wanted or you are good a browsing pawn shops for unwanted items.. by your logic thats like me saying because i have more trophies than you and a higher trophy level and more plats and more games my opinion should be valued over yours.... you have 20 games and almost half of which are call of duty games.... your opinions are not more valueable because you own so many of the same system and its funny you say you own a vita but not a single vita game has been registerd on your profile not even the free one welcome park.... http://psnprofiles.com/GodzApostle that tells me all i need to know about you sony isn't making more money from you than anyone else on this forum once you buy a system sony's money stops there unless you then buy a game maybe next time come here with a more valid opinion

 


ya you right, im frauding. i dont have 3 ps3's and i only have 20 games.........

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/img20121024132913.jpg/

 

i have 2 younger brother and i buy them whatever games they want, it doesnt mean i have to play them on my own PSN account. sony really has the biggest ****riders of any company in existence. and to think this all started because i expressed my opinion of wanting the PS4 to be release sooner rather than later. did i attack sony? NO. did i attack any forum user? NO. i merely stated facts and the facts are that this generation has lasted way too long and some people ( mostly outside this forums user base) are bored with it.

nuff nuff stop getting emotional people.


Anybody can do a google image search of a collection of someone elses games..... you have made no valid point thus far.

I think you should just stop posting because you're making yourself look increasingly worse the more you respond.

 

Edit: profanity removed from quotes

Furiously Chaosing
Message 38 of 50 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

I have a lot of catching up to do with the PlayStation 3 and instead of replacing my old PlayStation 3, I may just get a PlayStation Vita and wait for the PlayStation 4 instead; but I am not entirely sure what to do at this point.

 

There are a decent amount of PlayStation 3 games coming out in 2013, that I want to be able to play; but their are also alot of games that I missed out on, games that have been out for a while or a long time and the online is probably inactive for those games at this point or near inactivity.

 

I feel I missed out on so much and never really took advantage of the PlayStation 3 when I had it much earlier on, so I feel that I should probably just go with the PlayStation Vita and possibly the PlayStation 4 so I can start fresh, but only time will tell what I ultimately decide.

Message 39 of 50 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
416 posts
 

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

Oct 25, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:

seriously ive had a PS3 since the first summer after launch and it got boring 2 years ago. just release the new console and give us something new. nobody wants to spend another year playing some COD game. this is why your sales are dirt right now because your old news.

 

just release it this november and surprise us sony, i feel like cartman waiting for the wii

 

/rant

 

edit: profanity removed

 

 

 


Even tough you went about it the wrong way I have to agree we need a new console.Developers dont want to develope the right way for PS3 because they are lazy.They make games for the PC and want to port them.So we dont get the full potential  of games a lot of the time.The Ps3 has a lot of potential but it will never be met by the third party developers.

 

Plus one big thing that we need is more RAM.. 

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 40 of 50 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes