Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: Just release the PS4 already!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:

seriously ive had a PS3 since the first summer after launch and it got boring 2 years ago. just release the new console and give us something new dammit. nobody wants to spend another year playing some ****** COD game ffs. this is why your sales are dirt right now because your old news.

just release it this november and surprise us sony, i feel like cartman waiting for the wii

/rant

Edit: profanity

You've lost all credibility with that sentence. Heres a thought.... STOP PLAYING COD.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 11 of 50 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5178 posts

Aug 5, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:

seriously ive had a PS3 since the first summer after launch and it got boring 2 years ago. just release the new console and give us something new. nobody wants to spend another year playing some COD game. this is why your sales are dirt right now because your old news.

just release it this november and surprise us sony, i feel like cartman waiting for the wii

/rant

edit: profanity removed

I'm shocked that someone who plays Call of Duty would write such an unintelligent post.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
225+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 12 of 50 (229 Views)
Sackboy
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

normally id tell you jus to shut it cuz i want at least 2 more years of PS3 goodness,  but because you are obviously such a "superior gamer"  i must recomend that you go buy a billy-box360...

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 13 of 50 (222 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I think PS3 is good right now and we don't need a next gen console.

Message 14 of 50 (216 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Aug 5, 2012

semajmarc87 wrote:

GodzApostle wrote:

seriously ive had a PS3 since the first summer after launch and it got boring 2 years ago. just release the new console and give us something new. nobody wants to spend another year playing some COD game. this is why your sales are dirt right now because your old news.

/rant

edit: profanity removed

I'm shocked that someone who plays Call of Duty would write such an unintelligent post.

You forgot the "/sarcasm"

Furiously Chaosing
Message 15 of 50 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 6, 2012
Why are so many of you riding sony. And btw i have 3 ps3's and a 360 so its not just the ps3 that has got stagnant. Consoles in general should not have a life cycle of more than 5 years.

Im sorry some of you are dirt poor and want others to be held back so you can have a few more years to show off a console that was outdated 2 years after launch. but the vast majority of long time ps3 owners want to see the ps4 already
Message 16 of 50 (194 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29426 posts

Aug 6, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:
Why are so many of you riding sony. And btw i have 3 ps3's and a 360 so its not just the ps3 that has got stagnant. Consoles in general should not have a life cycle of more than 5 years.

Im sorry some of you are dirt poor and want others to be held back so you can have a few more years to show off a console that was outdated 2 years after launch. but the vast majority of long time ps3 owners want to see the ps4 already

Where in the Great Tenets of Gamer Logic does it state that? Or is it that Generation Y, who wants things NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOW!, believes that if anything is "old" then it can't be good? Or can it be if something isn't "new", then it isn't advanced? I know that there's this thinking by the short attention span crowd that things have to be updated every six months, but this is not one of those things that needs to be.

Besides, what's the hurry? We're still getting good games out of a six year old console. I know that this doesn't follow the standard gamer logic release pattern of a new console every six years, however I'm willing to ride the wave as far as it takes me. 

Message 17 of 50 (190 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 6, 2012
No need for a ps4 imo...
Message 18 of 50 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Aug 6, 2012

GodzApostle wrote:

Not to turn this all old skool vs. ADD generation but your perspective definitely dates you. 

Your focus seems to be not on the games on consoles but instead on "showing off"... whatever that means. Money really has nothing to do with it; again you seem to be losing focus on the purpose of a home console, you know, videogames and instead on some percieved prestige that comes with owning moderately priced electronics. 

If you're so focus on having the bleeding edge & spending lots of money I suggest PC gaming. 

Message 19 of 50 (182 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Aug 6, 2012

You're not making any sense, really.

If you just want the most highend games then start gaming on PC. Also, try something other than COD.  

Needles Kane/Colonel Radec/Spike/Evil Cole/Sir Daniel Fortesque
Message 20 of 50 (172 Views)