Sep 03 2012
By: bkblaze Wastelander 817 posts

Just purchase playstation plus

4 replies 93 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

Just purchase  the plus I think it was worth the price to try out. I try the three month subscription and if I like it I will buy the 1 year  one . I see they have some new game coming up and beside some of the game they have already I never play so I might give the game a chance

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Just purchase playstation plus

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012
Ps+ is the best and u can get gree games AND cloud storage, discounts so much more...did i say free games?! Also u can follows the news and post so u can improve ps+ with u own opinion. The link http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/ Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4369 posts

Sep 3, 2012

jecs90 wrote:
Ps+ is the best and u can get gree games AND cloud storage, discounts so much more...did i say free games?! Also u can follows the news and post so u can improve ps+ with u own opinion. The link http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/ Have a nice day!

No, you said gree games :smileytongue:.

I'm a fan of PS+ but right now I'm wondering if it's worth keeping an annual subscription.  In some ways, it makes sense to let a subscription expire and just wait for 12 new games (i.e. the entire"instant games collection" is new to you) before resubscribing.  It's possible you'd miss out on some games if you wait for the whole thing to refresh, but I might let it lapse a bit when mine expires.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012
LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Sep 4, 2012
@JERM7 I think it's nice to be able to try games you would've never purchased. I'd say plus has kept me entertained with at least 10 of the 20+ titles its given me.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (50 Views)
0 Likes