Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4755 posts

Re: Just made my first and last game purchase on Playstation Store

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Crescendo_66 wrote:

I had my downs with the PS3 it only lasted  a few months so i just sticked to my PC instead.. Steam is awesome but this is a PlayStation Forum site dont think these people will take you serious or even bother to care we all know how ps3 fans are with there pride on there favorite console they will defend it no matter what, but, i for one kinda do and im sorry for your experiance. and IOS really? well thats all you 

Hey, hey!

I love steam! Their sales are unfathomable to the point of how do developers/publishers even get money. My PC doesn't even have a disc drive, I'm pure digital steam games! Sony has been raising my eyebrows lately though as if you are a PS+ member, the discounts on sales are crazy. Have you seen them? Look at the Summer sale, bananas for PS+ members!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/01/psn-summer-blast-hot-discounts-starting-tomorrow/

Just Cause 2 for $7.50? Silent Hill Book of Memories for $7.50? Mortal Kombat for $5? Hydrophobia for 60 cents! Wth! There's more there!

Message 11 of 22 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Jul 7, 2013

tumblr_mdyjrnx7vp1r624es.gif

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 12 of 22 (145 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I dont really buy or even bother with digital the only game i have that is digital is Loadout, as for PS plus sure its something with free games and all but Steam also has free games provided to its members for a period of time and it does not cost you a dime.

I moslty buy my PC games physical i dont truly like the digital download thing cause of several reasons like data corruption during download and time consuming as well and since i own the physical dvd lets say DRIVER: San Francisco by the way its a neat racing game, to reinstall the game will take minus time compared to download time from the internet and i have some what good internet its not that fast but its acceptable even with WiFi 802.11N and thats my main signal.

your right PS+ does have its advantagous but i for one never like buying digital and used games im strictly new only buyer Physical disc.

Message 13 of 22 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16511 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I love these threads.

The OP posts some whiney statement, and is never heard from again.

Message 14 of 22 (131 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Jul 7, 2013

hahahaha ios games....

Message 15 of 22 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
492 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I translated OP's last sentence to "hey gais, I'm a tr0ll".

Message 16 of 22 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Wow - I can understand why Sony may not understand the feedback from customers with all this troll business. I own a PS3 - casual game user here. I am accustomed to streaming and downloading all kinds of media. I expressed a problem trying to download and play a game and out come all attack dogs. I'm sure that will help Sony figure out how to better compete and attract more customers.

I attempted to free up space. it wasn't enough. Do you know how much space the playstation store takes up? If the game requires 2x the space to download, shouldn't it state that explicitly? Instead of 16GB, it should say 32GB required to download this game. And/or better yet, allow disk clean up from the same screen before d/l, and it can't be freed up, not allowing the purchase? 

Whatever - I can tell from many of the responses here you're all too smart for me. It's just a $39.99 lesson for me - no big deal. I thought I'd let the company know it lost a customer and why. 

Message 17 of 22 (73 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7190 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I love these threads.

The OP posts some whiney statement, and is never heard from again.

That's how some people are in the forums. I couldn't care less that he's not going to play his PS3 games anymore if he feels digital games take away memory from his HDD storage.

Message 18 of 22 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14460 posts

Jul 8, 2013

pburnett wrote:

Wow - I can understand why Sony may not understand the feedback from customers with all this troll business. I own a PS3 - casual game user here. I am accustomed to streaming and downloading all kinds of media. I expressed a problem trying to download and play a game and out come all attack dogs. I'm sure that will help Sony figure out how to better compete and attract more customers.

I attempted to free up space. it wasn't enough. Do you know how much space the playstation store takes up? If the game requires 2x the space to download, shouldn't it state that explicitly? Instead of 16GB, it should say 32GB required to download this game. And/or better yet, allow disk clean up from the same screen before d/l, and it can't be freed up, not allowing the purchase? 

Whatever - I can tell from many of the responses here you're all too smart for me. It's just a $39.99 lesson for me - no big deal. I thought I'd let the company know it lost a customer and why. 

The company wouldn't know they lost a consumer because they do not read these forums. The game only requires double the space for the installation. Once the installation is completed that extra 16GB would have been freed up. What you're angry about is that you don't have enough space and that is just silly. It isn't a problem with the system. How are millions of other people able to make purchases on PSN without fault? Free up 32GB and you'll be able to download your game. Would you make the same complaint on some other forum if a game on your PC did not have enough space to install?

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 19 of 22 (52 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3102 posts

Jul 8, 2013
You made a post and attack Sony because your lack of using and understanding of the PlayStation 3. You come here to express your opinion and tell us how you haven't used your system in years. Of course we come to Sony's defense because of people like you only have negetive things to say and most of the time its your fault or lack of knowledge and we are tired of the whining . Sell you PS3 and buy an Ipad as you clearly have said you prefer IOS games. Good day.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 20 of 22 (50 Views)
0 Likes