VP of Gaming
29418 posts

Re: Just made my first and last game purchase on Playstation Store

Jul 8, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Crescendo_66 wrote:

I had my downs with the PS3 it only lasted  a few months so i just sticked to my PC instead.. Steam is awesome but this is a PlayStation Forum site dont think these people will take you serious or even bother to care we all know how ps3 fans are with there pride on there favorite console they will defend it no matter what, but, i for one kinda do and im sorry for your experiance. and IOS really? well thats all you 

Hey, hey!

I love steam! Their sales are unfathomable to the point of how do developers/publishers even get money. My PC doesn't even have a disc drive, I'm pure digital steam games! Sony has been raising my eyebrows lately though as if you are a PS+ member, the discounts on sales are crazy. Have you seen them? Look at the Summer sale, bananas for PS+ members!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/01/psn-summer-blast-hot-discounts-starting-tomorrow/

Just Cause 2 for $7.50? Silent Hill Book of Memories for $7.50? Mortal Kombat for $5? Hydrophobia for 60 cents! Wth! There's more there!

You do realize that they're selling games that they can no longer move, to the point where you're doing them a favor by buying them. And when you force people to install your digital storefront, you can pretty much get 90% of the digital game sales in the entire WORLD.

Message 21 of 22 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Re: Just made my first and last game purchase on Playstation Store

Jul 8, 2013

The ps store is pretty slow. I hope the ps4 store is going to be zappy...

Message 22 of 22 (53 Views)
0 Likes