Dec 08 2012
By: RevanSollus First Son 3 posts

Just joined PSN !

5 replies 74 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

Just picked up my PS3 yesterday its great to finally be part of the PSN community.  Got a Black Friday bundle deal after 2 weeks it ended at Target. 

There are a fews things I am confused about with my purchase listed below along with the deal I got.

New Playstaion 3 250GB  (Slim or Super Slim?)

Infamous1+2 and (Super Voucher?)

Uncharted 1 + 2 Game of The Year Edition

$212 US Total

God Of War Collection $15 US I bought seperatly.

So any  noobytips helpful hints on my purcahse and about the PSN will be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8792 posts

Re: Just joined PSN !

Dec 8, 2012

Welcome to the community.

Tip: play and have fun.  You have some very good games in your list.  The Uncharted series is fantastic and once you've played 1 and 2 you'll want to get Uncharted 3.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 2 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35912 posts

Dec 8, 2012

RevanSollus wrote:

Just picked up my PS3 yesterday its great to finally be part of the PSN community.  Got a Black Friday bundle deal after 2 weeks it ended at Target. 

There are a fews things I am confused about with my purchase listed below along with the deal I got.

New Playstaion 3 250GB  (Slim or Super Slim?)

Infamous1+2 and (Super Voucher?)

Uncharted 1 + 2 Game of The Year Edition

$212 US Total

God Of War Collection $15 US I bought seperatly.

So any  noobytips helpful hints on my purcahse and about the PSN will be much appreciated.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Your PS3 is the Super Slim if it has the sliding/top-loading disc tray, if it's the older (in my view better) Slim model it has the front-loading disc drive.

I'm not sure what a 'Super-Voucher" is, is there a code in the box in the form of 82NH-45GT-2G8D, if so that's a code you can enter into the redeem code area on the PS Store or on the PS3.

Uncharted 1 & 2 were/are brilliant games, once you've palyed those get Uncharted 3 too, it's amazing!

Your $212.00 total was a great deal.

We're a pretty helpful bunch here on the Forums, please feel free to stay a while & have a look around, if you need any further help please do let us know.

Last but not least, ENJOY Smiley Wink.

Message 3 of 6 (59 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

Wow thats one hell of an deal, complete Infamous and first two Uncharted? Wished I got this for my siblings so we could multi for Uncharted and DC Universe.

The voucher is probably for some dlc, powers mainly if I remember. Being new you should get it with your Uncharted 2 GOTY also. Redeem the code in your account, find the code in your manual.

As far as PSN, the community truly is the best as stated. Members are helpful it seems as if the company pays attention, if they can fix something or gives you a desired game they do if there is enough interest. Also Playstation Plus is great for somebody with a small collection as it gives you free collections while you are a subscriber.(PS should give me a commission then)

Feel free to add me, at least we can playUncharted 2 together.

Also welcome to PSN... you'll love it I'm sure.

Message 4 of 6 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Dec 8, 2012

212 bucks for that is a great deal...and the infamous series you will enjoy....if they had that deal where i am for 212 i would have probably got one to because i would like to check out the new super slim..i like the nostalgia of a top loading drive and less to go wrong..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 5 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Appreciate all the feedbackRobot Happy I will be trying DC Universe on my Super Slim.Anyway I eventually will pick up a headset I guess it has to be Bluetooth?

Message 6 of 6 (29 Views)
0 Likes