I just import PS Vita Unchartered Wifi bundle from Hong Kong @ US$389.
1. Larger screen than PSP
2. OLED screen means better viewing angle and refresh rate
3. Responsive touch screen/rear touch pad
4. No more whirring sound ... from UMD
5. Miniature analog sticks
7. Built-in camera
1. First generation AMOLED screen (Samsung GS2/Galaxy Note has better AMOLED screen)
2. Low screen resolution (Samsung Galaxy Note has 1280 x 800)
3. Smaller buttons
4. Non removable battery
5. More bulk/heavier
6. Soft speaker
Annyone wishes to find out more about PS Vita can PM me
It's not heavy, its just bigger. How is the screen supossed to be big if the rest of the system is small? Did you get the wifi/3g psvita ? Because you did say one of the pros were that it has 3g.
Take a look at some of my photos ... does my PS Vita look fake?
yes it looks so fake. does not look big and bulky like this http://youtu.be/i9fAalBEwiA
Want a option to buy avatar's on the ps vita's psn store. Then vote on the link by copying it to your web browser.
Lol you just couldnt wait huh? That sucks. The February 22 launch models will be way more polished.