I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Re: Just got home with AC3 bundle and NFS:MW, anyone else make a midnight run?

Oct 30, 2012

If the systems are locked...you cannot just move the card from one system to the other.  I think I'm hearing you need a separate memory card in the system, is that correct?  Seems like a money grab to me from Sony.  The card should be workable in both units but alas it is not.

Are you buying another 16 or 32gb card?

Message 11 of 18 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 30, 2012

No, I literally took my 16gb out of my 3g Vita and put it into my new one before i even turned the new one on, went through the initial system setup, when it got to the main home screen, everything was sitting right there, only thing different was that my icons were not arranged in the same order i had them on my old vita. I did have to goto settings and hit the activate button too. but other than that its like my new vita was my original one all along.

Message 12 of 18 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

ChrisTerror wrote:

No, I literally took my 16gb out of my 3g Vita and put it into my new one before i even turned the new one on, went through the initial system setup, when it got to the main home screen, everything was sitting right there, only thing different was that my icons were not arranged in the same order i had them on my old vita. I did have to goto settings and hit the activate button too. but other than that its like my new vita was my original one all along.

Ah that is good to hear, I was worried about this when they start releasing the Slim models which no doubt they will. Not sure though as maybe having a bigger Vita isn't a bad thing, smaller isn't always better and sometimes it can have much more problems heat wise.

Just saying though good to hear, did any of you get NSF for PS3? Was it Cross Buy?

Message 13 of 18 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Oct 30, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

ChrisTerror wrote:

Ah that is good to hear, I was worried about this when they start releasing the Slim models which no doubt they will. Not sure though as maybe having a bigger Vita isn't a bad thing, smaller isn't always better and sometimes it can have much more problems heat wise.

Just saying though good to hear, did any of you get NSF for PS3? Was it Cross Buy?

if a new vita came... i think it would be thinner... not so much smaller as they have to compensate for that wonderful screen.... sorry.. i know it's not on topic... but i just thought about it after reading this and im pretty sure we will see a newer version of the vita in like a year or two....

Message 14 of 18 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Then is it safe to say all game saves and games directly downloaded from the Store will be instantly usable in the new unit?  I think that's what you said and I'm thrilled if that's the case.  I really do not want to have to buy another memory card for the second system!

You mentioned you had to go into settings and activate something.  What was that?

Message 15 of 18 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Picking up my copy very soon....

Message 16 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Picked up MW. Was gonna pick up Liberation, but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I'll check EB on my way to volleyball tonight, but I'm not holding my breath Smiley Sad
Message 17 of 18 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 30, 2012

I finally got my white vita, looks so fancy.Just finished my unboxing video.  Assassin's creed liberations is super great too.

Message 18 of 18 (55 Views)
0 Likes