Feb 25 2012
By: outlawzz305 First Son 5 posts

Just bought a vita on Wednesday need suggestions for games!

10 replies 21 views Edited Feb 25, 2012

Hi I just got my vita and wanted to know if anybody has any suggestions for good rpg games on the psp section of the store. I bought ys7 and I'm liking it alot. Any other games similar to this on the store now or any good RPGs in the store to recommend in general? I like action RPGs and jrpgs with good story on them. I'm not into strategy or tactical RPGs at all although I was thinking of getting the legend of heroes trails in the sky, it looks good and supposedly has a good story anybody know anything about this game? I also don't have any friends on the vita either so Would like to add lots of people to play with or just message about games and stuff in general So add me if you want to

Message 1 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Just bought a vita on Wednesday need suggestions for games!

Feb 25, 2012

I'm not sure if its availible yet, but Gods eater burst is outrageously fun! it's like monster hunter but its an action rpg. Persona 3 portable is a phenominal Rpg, Once I started I couldn't put it down.

Message 2 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Unfortunately, right now there are no good RPGs of the style you like. Disgaea will come out in April but you already said you don't like that style of play. You might have to make do with PSP games on the Vita for now. I am thinking of getting Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky to get my RPG fix.

Message 3 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Yea I wanted to buy trails in the sky but idk it might be too much like a tactical rpg that's why I hesitated and bought ys7 instead i looked at the gameplay and it looks alright but couldn't see much of the story to it. Reminds me of this game on ps2 I really liked called arc the lad if it's anything like that then that would just be a dream come true for me lol but I'll see about that thanks anyways tho

Message 4 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9600 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Give rayman a go, it's a very pretty game with great platforming.

Message 5 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2012

@ jakx102

Well persona 3 is in the store but I'm not into shin megami games much I don't really like their story concepts. The other one isn't on the store unfortunately =/ but thanks for trying to help I guess I'll enjoy ys7 for a little while

Message 6 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2012

@emerald

Yea I love rayman I bought origins it's real good but Ill beat that quick tho and since it doesn't have story I wanted an rpg to give me the story I look for in games. Platformers are good and action and all that but I want a nice long story game for now lol so it can keep me busy

Message 7 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Feb 25, 2012

RPG's sony has totally neglected this gen and is a BIG reason PS3 is struggling to get out of third place. Where are the RPG's sony. Vita and PS3 neeed some exclusive rpg's.

Wipeout

Rayman

Uncharted

3 good launch titles.

Message 8 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Not many rpg games on vita atm besides the original psp game downloads . But those are still tons of fun

Message 9 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I know there aren't any for vita that's why I'm looking to see which ones are good for psp since I never had a psp so they are all new to me. Anybody know about monster hunter I know it's a good multiplayer game but since I have nobody to play with is it still enjoyable by itself and is it only about slaying monsters 24/7 I never played one sounds like it wud get boring after a while

Message 10 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes