Mar 22 2015
By: Artfuldead Uncharted Territory 1648 posts

Just beat the order

20 replies 2426 views Edited Mar 22, 2015
And man it was cool, I don't see why everyone was so hard in this game it was really good. Anyway that was it, can't wait for the sequel, that is if the company wants to make a second after everyone's complaining.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 1 of 21 (2,426 Views)
Naughty Paw
1597 posts

Re: Just beat the order

Mar 22, 2015
Agree. It had its problems but I got my money's worth. Hopefully they'll address all the gameplay issues with a sequel. Maybe a slightly more open level design.
Father | Husband | Gamer
L.A. Coordinator and 3D Artist at Team KAIZEN Games
Twitter: cmdluke
Twitch: cmdluke

I run the #PSMVP Stream Team at twitch.tv/team/PSMVP

Message 2 of 21 (2,416 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

Mar 22, 2015

This game is utter garbage, its nothing more then a pretty tech demo with QTE. Also you get to fight werewolves like 1/10th of the game and when you do its the exact same boss battle you fought before. this game should have came with the PS4 not buy it by itself.

"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""

Message 3 of 21 (2,400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6408 posts

Mar 22, 2015

Varakharne wrote:

This game is utter garbage, its nothing more then a pretty tech demo with QTE. Also you get to fight werewolves like 1/10th of the game and when you do its the exact same boss battle you fought before. this game should have came with the PS4 not buy it by itself.

It was supposed to have been a launch title game but it didn't make it to launch day.  

Message 4 of 21 (2,396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5935 posts

Mar 22, 2015

Varakharne wrote:

This game is utter garbage, its nothing more then a pretty tech demo with QTE. Also you get to fitght werewolves like 1/10th of the game and when you do its the exact same boss battle you fought before. this game should have came with the PS4 not buy it by itself.

According to your trophies, not only did you not play it, but you dont own a ps4. Just saying.

Anyway...I played It 3 times through. Loved it, and look forward to a sequel.

Message 5 of 21 (2,364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2015

TomatoDragon wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

This game is utter garbage, its nothing more then a pretty tech demo with QTE. Also you get to fitght werewolves like 1/10th of the game and when you do its the exact same boss battle you fought before. this game should have came with the PS4 not buy it by itself.

According to your trophies, not only did you not play it, but you dont own a ps4. Just saying.

You cant possibly be that stupid ? you are, arent you ? Please cast your fanboi aside for one minute and THINK, I know its exhuasting but mush on. Im going to explain this nice and slow so you dont get confuzzled!

MY NEIGHBOR HAS A PS4

WE PLAY MANY GAMES ALL THE TIME

HE GOT THE GAME

WE PLAYED THE GAME

WE HATED THE GAME 

HE TOOK THE GAME BACK FOR A REFUND

You might like the game and thats fine but dont be a smart **bleep**, you should know dam well that just because someone doesnt have the game themselves doesnt mean they havent played it.

original.jpg

Message 6 of 21 (2,359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5935 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2015

@Varakharne

^Sure.

Message 7 of 21 (2,348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3205 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2015

Good game I enjoyed it. Yes it was short but so what life is short go do something else after it's finished.

Was it worth $60 well that is debatable but considering it has trade in value I would say so. Personally I got 2 play throughs and $41.60 back in trade value. Works for me. 

Message 8 of 21 (2,334 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Mar 22, 2015

Varakharne wrote:

TomatoDragon wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

You cant possibly be that stupid ? you are, arent you ? Please cast your fanboi aside for one minute and THINK, I know its exhuasting but mush on. Im going to explain this nice and slow so you dont get confuzzled!

MY NEIGHBOR HAS A PS4

WE PLAY MANY GAMES ALL THE TIME

HE GOT THE GAME

WE PLAYED THE GAME

WE HATED THE GAME 

HE TOOK THE GAME BACK FOR A REFUND

You might like the game and thats fine but dont be a smart **bleep**, you should know dam well that just because someone doesnt have the game themselves doesnt mean they havent played it.

original.jpg

My bet i you never played the game or if you did only for a few minutes and are judging based on second hand info.  Speaking to someone like that on a forum only makes the person insulting look like exactly what they are calling the other person.  If you understood that, it is a start.  I never played the game so I will not make an opinion, I think you should do the same.  A little mad you got called out I see.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 9 of 21 (2,329 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

Mar 22, 2015

*sigh* something seriously wrong with you lot. Is this how the community is now ? If someone disagree's with you they must be a liar,deciever and troll ? Enjoy your interactive-movie I guess. Ive said all I needed to.

Message 10 of 21 (2,322 Views)