Jan 02 2012
By: SKYBURN455 First Son 14 posts

Jurassic Park Operation Isle Nublar by fan's idea

2 replies 73 views Edited Jan 2, 2012

The Jurassic Park Operation Isle Nublar

JPLogo500a.gif

In this background shows 4 Elite Dino-Slayer, if any happen in the theme park as a code red to elimate this area to save innocent lives.  this game have 4 player co op to find the surviver before the creatures will surely hunt them if we don't save the staff and the people from dangers.  Your friend will protect you while you hot wire the main gate to safety to escape the horde of killers raptors. thier mission is to claim the embryo from the person whose behind this cause of releashing the creature hunt them.  The raptor surely drop a shiny item for Health and ammo pack to survive this terror.   In the main scene the general wanted to inject the dino dna as a morph into a killing machine soliders.  because of the dinosaur blood and tissue to make it to the black markets. 

Multi players online

PVP

tank vechle: funny things is a player threw a flares at the oppents tank as the t rex suddenly bite the long range and threw him/her into mid air crash.

I think this game better then you think eh? and a happy new years everybody! 

Message 1 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4487 posts

Re: Jurassic Park Operation Isle Nublar by fan's idea

Jan 2, 2012

Think you posted in the wrong section of the forums.

I don't even know what section to even guide you to, lol

But maybe we can ask for a Jurassic Park public space

YB

Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Jurassic Park Operation Isle Nublar by fan's idea

Jan 2, 2012

I did?  I thought this is the game ideas better then jurassic park the game because the charaters just run quicky click a fill button to survive.  sorry Jurassic park Operation Isle Nublar is a survival way to escape the terrible place to stay in this terrifild scene.

Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes