I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: Journey Beta Invite ...

Jul 4, 2011

I'm surprised that we didn't get more bumps, but this board, even with free PS+ for a month, is just not very active.  Hopefully Sony will work out a deal to give PS+ subscribers a day one 20% off Journey special.  That would help make up for the disappointment of not making the beta ...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Very True, I was somewhat disappointed that Sony ends up giving away codes from Twitter while other sites too. The codes should've been giving away to PS+ subscribers who own eithier Flower or flOw. I find it funny that the Uncharted beta was endless supply of codes (open beta) while Journey codes were very limited to the point where codes were being given out like it was the lottery.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46746 posts

Mar 5, 2012

This game looks interesting but I'm having a problem finding it in the PSstore .

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5403 posts

Mar 6, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

This game looks interesting but I'm having a problem finding it in the PSstore .

-------------------------------------- pilgrimb.jpg

It hasn't been released yet. It will be available to PS+ members for purchase tomorrow, March 6; non-PS+ members can pre-order it tomorrow for release on March 13.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27870 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Yea, as the Prof said it's not out till tomorrow PP, I like what "TGC" do, their previous games have been very interesting to play & this one looks to be good too.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I'm interested and will probably buy it right away, but I keep reading about it being short.  As in 2 hrs short.  Better be a hell of a ride for two hrs ...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27870 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Wow, really, only 2 hours, if that's true that is short, like you I'll probably still get it, but I may hang on for a day or two to read some people's thoughts on it first, if it really is only a couple of hours long I'll be expecting the first reviews before then end of tomorrow night lol

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10775 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Flower, if anyone remembers, didn't have an extensive playthrough time of its own. If you didn't rush through it, the overall experience could be finished in about a week. With Journey being a multiplayer-focused march toward an end goal, this has me wondering about things like how the puzzles are setup. Would they be located in a certain order, or would you have to root them out by chance?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7483 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Man that's so lame PS+ Subers get this game a week early. There's like no other game worth DL'in but this game. Watever make's them feel special and important I guess. I take comfort in knowing i'm not throwing away 15 dollars a month.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Mar 6, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

I take comfort in knowing i'm not throwing away 15 dollars a month.

If you mean throwing away $15 per month on PS+, then yes, I agree that would be pretty fucked up. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes