Nov 06 2012
By: ProfessorGerbik I Only Post Everything 1041 posts

Jet Set Radio Vita?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 293 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

I know most don't seem to care about this game but I do and I love it and want it on my Vita. I know it was delayed but still there is no announcement on a official release date for the Vita? Anyone know?

I can't find one so I assuming there is still no date. No idea what is taking them so long unless it's been added already and I just haven't seen it.

Message 1 of 5 (293 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Jet Set Radio Vita?

Nov 6, 2012

I wish they would release it soon! A friend of mine HIGHLY reccomeded it and i plan to get it the day it comes out!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Still waiting on this release myself.....must have

Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 7, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

I know most don't seem to care about this game but I do and I love it and want it on my Vita. I know it was delayed but still there is no announcement on a official release date for the Vita? Anyone know?

I can't find one so I assuming there is still no date. No idea what is taking them so long unless it's been added already and I just haven't seen it.

I can't tell either, since I still don't have my Vita back. I'm enjoying it on my PS3, but hopefully it gets released on Vita soon. Maybe they're taking a bit more time to include some new stuff. Hopefully.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

I can't tell either, since I still don't have my Vita back. I'm enjoying it on my PS3, but hopefully it gets released on Vita soon. Maybe they're taking a bit more time to include some new stuff. Hopefully.

I would hope so I will admit I was a little disappointed seeing there really wasn't anything new added to these versions. Hopefully that is the case.

I kind of think they just probably knew the controls on the Vita weren't as tight as they should be so maybe they are working on that as the PS3 controller and PS Vita have different sensitivities. From what I have read people seem to be complaining about that on the PS3 version.

You have problems with the controls or they feel different than the Dreamcast by much?

Message 5 of 5 (215 Views)
0 Likes