Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
14487 posts

Re: Jeremy Conrad (former IGN): Proves CoD: Ghosts is superior on PS4

Oct 27, 2013

E3, the PS4 reveal and the Xbox One reveal were months ago. You've brought nothing new to the table beyond "the PS4 is more powerful, suck it." Very childish. We're a month away from launch and everyone's opinions on their console of choice are solidified by now. Not to mention the same "a lot" of people that don't realize the PS4 is more powerful do not care, will not notice, or know what that means. So...

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 71 of 83 (255 Views)
Gaming Beast
2360 posts

Oct 27, 2013

People saying most people wont notice?? The dsiff between 720 and 1080 is pretty big and noticeable...when word gets out X1 is 100 more and games look worse...yeah that matters. Morons.

Message 72 of 83 (254 Views)
Sackboy
504 posts

Oct 27, 2013

My current TV is 720p, so I don't really mind that most games seem to be 720p at launch. It's not TOP OF THE LINE quality, but it's still certainly a hell of a lot better than an analog TV, so that's how I look at it. I just want it to be November 15th.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 73 of 83 (253 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Your right Mike.

That's why Nov 15th cannot get here soon enough for You or I.

As it stands right now we both betted on the right horse.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

If the PS4 stumbles out of the gate it will not be a good thing.

Hopefully they have put as much care and attention to minimize problems and glitches.

I hope they tortured many PS4's in testing you know real world scenario's.

12 hours of straight gaming, excessive heat around the console, intense games under strenuous conditions.

I want a PS4 that can handle the demands that we will put it under. :smileyvery-happy:

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 74 of 83 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
No its because you're making the community look childish

Oh, so stating the truth is childish now?

Almost as bad as claiming you can't see a difference between 720P and 1080P? lol

How is that childish? I'm not this guy's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but honestly I can't see the difference either. Being childish would be attacking you for it.

I understand the difference has something to do with resolution, I see the difference on a PC. But I had both 360 and PS3 during most of last gen and when my 360 died and I had to switch to PS3 720p versions I couldn't see any difference at all.

Message 75 of 83 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
985 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Mikewarrior wrote:

It's just that a lot of people don't realize... The PS4 is pushing 125% more pixels in a 1080P image, so if the devs were to lower it to the Xbone's 720P level, the PS4 would stomp on the graphic capabilities of the Xbone for the same game.

With resolution being the same, the PS4's version would be far more capable of more detail/effects/shaders/lighting/ textures to the overall graphics. Like comparing a 720P 360 game to a 720P PC game = The PC game is still better with fps, and overall better looking graphics

This is all good news for the PS4

Wait... what? How does that make sense? If CoD: Ghosts is running native 1080p, how the is the PS4 pushing an extra 25% into a 1920x1080 resolution? For that to make sense, Ghosts would have to be running at a resolution that's 25% more than 1080p and then the image would have to be downscaled to 1080p. Where are you getting your source for this statement?

Message 76 of 83 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8235 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

Who around here actually gives a **bleep**? Everyone around here is probably going to be getting a PS4 over an XB1 anyway, so why do we need a thread that is basically "LOL XBONE CAN'T DO GHOSTS @ 1080P LOLOLOL SUX IT XBONERS U GOT OWNED! XBOTS ARE GUNNA MISS OUT!!11111111111 GET A PS4!!!1 M$ SUX! PS4LFY!!11"?

This thread isn't about resolution or UNCOVERING THE TRUTH, it is about stupid fanboy alliances. Grow up, OP.  :smileymad:

Message 77 of 83 (170 Views)
Survivor
2465 posts

Oct 27, 2013

While I could careless about COD being better then a pile of dirt what this does show is that out of the gate the PS4 has an advantage over the XB1 and this gap will only widen as dev's get more time w/ the system. If something as lame and as little effort put into it as COD can show this then one area that the PS4 is really going to shine over the XB1 is the first party exclusive games, that is if the XB1 even has any.

Message 78 of 83 (152 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Lol at the people saying they can't tell the difference I bet it's the same people that see a 4k tv and an entry level LCD and go meh I can't tell the difference or too lazy to take notice the fine detail or the same people who eat a bowl of cereal and a world class dish by Gordon Ramsey and be like meh I can't tell the difference lol
Message 79 of 83 (138 Views)
Survivor
2465 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Rikku wrote:
Lol at the people saying they can't tell the difference I bet it's the same people that see a 4k tv and an entry level LCD and go meh I can't tell the difference or too lazy to take notice the fine detail or the same people who eat a bowl of cereal and a world class dish by Gordon Ramsey and be like meh I can't tell the difference lol

I was watching a Sony 4K TV in Best Buy recently and had to wipe the drool off my face when I was done. And I have a 1080P LED TV

Message 80 of 83 (194 Views)
0 Likes