Jan 31 2013
By: capowell18 Hekseville Citizen 237 posts

Japan PSN Download Question...

[ Edited ]
3 replies 70 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

So, I have a bit of a problem, if i go on the japanese PSN on my PS3 And download a PS Vita game can I download the game on my japanese account then log on the account tied to the Vita and install it? Since the vita is tied to account I was wondering if I can just downoad it on my japanese one and then log on my american one to install it.

Message 1 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Japan PSN Download Question...

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Go to this site then goto forums

http://www.jp.playstation.com/

Then post this there

私はVitaに関連付けられたアカウントでログオンしてインストールしてその後、私の日本のアカウントでゲームをダウンロードすることができます私は、日本のPSNに行くとPSヴィータのゲームをダウンロードした場合、だから、私は、少し問題がありますか?ヴィータは、アカウントに関連付けられているので、私はちょうど私の日本の1にそれをダウンロードし、それをインストールするには、私のアメリカ人のいずれかでログインできる場合、私は思っていた。

Tell me what they say

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Im pretty sure Vita memory cards are tied to a PSN ID so you cant just swap and share games between two accounts that you own. You'd have to reformat the memory for the Japan ID

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Jan 31, 2013

"Im pretty sure Vita memory cards are tied to a PSN ID so you cant just swap and share games between two accounts that you own. You'd have to reformat the memory for the Japan ID"

I meant from the PS3 SInce you keep anything you download even if it was on a sub account. to put it more specifically: If i got on my PS3 and downloaded a vita game, then got on the account tied to my vita on the PS3, couldn't I install it like that?

Or does it not work that way? SInce on the PSP You could download something from your PS3 for it then plug in a USB.

Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes