First Son
1 posts

Re: It should be possible to remove PS3 Trophies from your PS3...

Apr 1, 2011

KK heres the reason i want to delete some trophys i was playing on CoD W@W b4 joined a zombies game and it was hacked unlocked all my trophys including the platinum and thats why i want to delet them

Message 61 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Damn... That sucks, I didn't know that was possible. Sorry, I agree too you should be able to.

Message 62 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

ive added you NO it does'nt work i can still see those trophies.GET A CLUE

Message 63 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

my reason would be for my self admitted ocd i dont like rough edges i am a perfectionist and cant deal with certain imperfections.prostectics basically.i dont understand why some people have such a hard time understanding there are certain trophies i dont want due to playing games i don't like or intend to play again they just annoy me to my wits end.If they are worried about trophies being deleted by someone else then they should just iplement a passcode to remove them.

Message 64 of 105 (215 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 4, 2011

ROCK and ROLL

Message 65 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2011

I also agree that deleting--or at least hiding--trophies should be an option. It's not necessarily because of what others see, although I understand that this could be an issue for some people. I simply find it very annoying to have these games that I played for 15 minutes on my trophy list, damaging an otherwise higher attainment rate. Trophies are collected by the user, and the user should have the option to remove those he doesn't want from his or her collection. Adding this deletion feature wouldn't hurt anybody who doesn't want it, assuming that one must jump through a few loops to assure (a) no accidental deletion of certain trophies and (b) no deletion by others who gain access to your console.

Could somebody from Sony tell us if this is being considered, and if not, why not?

Message 66 of 105 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 13, 2011

a very reasonable request imho

Message 67 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15951 posts

Jun 23, 2011

I can't believe Sony still hasn't added this feature. Give the user the option to delete (or hide) a game in the Trophy List. If someone plays a game that they don't want others knowing about, or simply doesn't want a 0% stat for a game they were just testing, the user should have the option to delete/remove or to hide (and NOT have it count towards the trophy score) the selected game(s) in that list!

Someone needs to make Sony more aware that this is a desired feature/request.

Oh, and just to let you know, this isn't part of my sig.

www.GarCard.com

PlayStation Network ID & Xbox Live Gamercard: Garconis
Message 68 of 105 (215 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 19, 2011

My bro recently looked after our place for nearly two months. He played games from his and my collection and has created heaps of trophies. Some are games I haven't played yet as I have a few on the go.

1   I like to make my own achievements.

2.  I want to play my unplanned games without the feeling it's all second hand.

3.  Some of the games in my list I have never had access to or even heard of. No I don't see my bro very often.

4.  A person has certain rights. One is privacy.

For those who keep posting that it's pointless and idiotic to want edit your trophies, consider that if this feature was implemented you don't have to use it, it doesn't effect you either way. Where as those who want or need to, it makes all the difference.

I absolutely want to DELETE some game trophies. For safe guard, Sony can allow users to delete from visibility, and put in a 30 day cool off before they delete them permanently from their servers allowing the opportunity to reverse.

One use of trophies that is in Sonys (and partners) interest in keeping data is statistical. For example Sony can see how many are playing, how often and what. This is also true for developers (partners) products. A good use of this for the user is analyzing the performance of their product. After all, something could be wrong, if the majority of players have low trophy counts. This can be checked against how many and how frequently that trophy table is accessed. For example this could tell a developer if a popular game is too hard. If not many are playing it. If the demo is being accessed and how much. How many of those go on to run the full version. Etc. Etc. You get the idea I take it... I however can't confirm that this is what happens. But I can't imagine that it isn't, at least as far as Sony is concerned.

This is likely why they don't want the data removed by the user.

Cheers,.

Message 69 of 105 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Jul 19, 2011

I would like that option.

Message 70 of 105 (215 Views)
0 Likes