Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: It's here at last!

Jan 31, 2012

KingofDreams5150 wrote:

Uncharted and Escape Plan both loaded very quickly as soon as I clicked each game icon it was just Gravity Rush that seemed like it took forever to start up. I'll be back at Gamestop either tomorrow or Wednesday to try out the rest of the games available.

it started up very quickly for me. only game I tired because I do not want to play it to much. why well because the more I play the harder it is to wait.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 11 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 31, 2012

It's weird that it started quickly for you but very slow for me. Hopefully this is just a problem with the demo version and not the full version.

Message 12 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 31, 2012

KingofDreams5150 wrote:

It's weird that it started quickly for you but very slow for me. Hopefully this is just a problem with the demo version and not the full version.

it could every well just been me oh I do not know. I am not saying what happened to you did not I'm just saying what is quick for me may not be as quick for you.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 13 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Maybe Gravity Rush was different because it's not a launch title.

Message 14 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 31, 2012

That could be true. The demo is afterall an incomplete version of the game, while the other games all have completed versions. I just hope long load times aren't an issue because the Wipeout 2048 demo in Japan has 38 second load times. It's not really a big deal since it was just long loading times to start the game, so as long as the load times in game aren't too bad then it should be ok.

Message 15 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2666 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Hi Incagneto.

My vita can have custom backgrounds and more than one thing running.

It isn't a demo model.

Message 16 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 1, 2012

gasmask wrote:

Hi Incagneto.

My vita can have custom backgrounds and more than one thing running.

It isn't a demo model.

Hi gasmask yeah I know  that you have the real ps vita. (real as in the full ps vita experience.) my sense of time is also not the best use of time reading. (as in what is fast for me maybe slow for someone else. then sometimes I go the other way and what is fast for someone else is slow for me.) so yeah.

thank you for posting here.

Message 17 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes